Disney Channel Original Movies

there was a thread about disney movies, an i noticed a bunch of people were listing ''D.C.O.M'' movies like ''Brink'' or ''Phantom of the Megaplex'', well these movies (sadly) don't come on tv no more or they rarely do.

http://disney-365.blogspot.com/2008/11/disney-channel-original-movies.html

so i found a site with like every Disney Channel Original Movies, so enjoy :P.

• Like 1

smart house :wub:

That was a great movie.

My most favorites ever back in the day were:

-Model Behavior

-Stepsister from Planet Weird

-Zenon

-Cadet Kelly

-Halloweentown 1 & 2

ok the list might go on forever... but overall Disney Channel was the ish back then. Even the shows were pretty good like Even Stevens and The Jersey. Times have definitely changed for the most part.

I used watch all these disney movies a few years ago but that definitely have died down. I can't remember but I thought Jumping Ship was nice. And the movie with the black dude hes actor i think his name is Jackson i forget what show called but they made a movie for it... Thats all i can think for now.

I used watch all these disney movies a few years ago but that definitely have died down. I can't remember but I thought Jumping Ship was nice. And the movie with the black dude hes actor i think his name is Jackson i forget what show called but they made a movie for it... Thats all i can think for now.

The Famous Jet Jackson?