GM4: Dallas at Oklahoma City (DAL 2-1)

Lmao. What kind of play was that. Terrible possession, although nice play by Marion.

There should be some time added to the clock, too. I think there was around 1.4 seconds left when Kidd called time.

Wow, how is time not added to the clock there? That is reviewable, isn't it?

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Doesn't matter when you call the time out, matters when the ref sees you call it. The ref saw it at 0.7 seconds.

I still don't see how you don't at least take a look at that play considering the circumstances.

Never the less, the more deserving team will win this game.

Great double from Marion to cause the turnover. Kidd with some very quick hands to strip the ball from Durant.

Also, very nice play from Dirk to suck the defense in and find Kidd for the open three. Last possession he forced a tough, contested jumper over Collison and he made the appropriate adjustment this time down the floor.

The Thunder bench looks absolutely deflated. Durant looks borderline suicidal and Westbrook doesn't look much better. Not a good sign at all.

Scott Brooks sucks at drawing up last second shot players, that or his team sucks at executing them.

Would have loved to see Dirk get the ball on a fade for the final shot in regulation...

Thunder obviously need this win...

i wanna see dallas win this anyways..they need to get rest and beat the heat i DO NOT want them to win this year and Dirk/Kidd deserve it so much more!

We get it, you are bitter :lol: you can stop telling us...

Mavs go up 3-1, I'd be shocked if OKC wins another game, especially after this loss...

Poor Durant. :(

Why?

The guy played like complete shit down the stretch. I could understand feeling sorry for him if he had some wonderful game and received no help, but he was awful down the stretch and one of the biggest reasons why they lost this game and blew the lead.

Edited by Built Ford Tough