Finals GM2: Dallas at Miami (MIA 1-0)

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ummm? Lol...

What's so hard to understand? :lol:

If Miami wins, I see them getting at least one game at Dallas so that would mean the series would be 3-2 heading into Game 6 and 7 at Miami. If Dallas wins, I see them winning 2 out of the 3 games at their home and coming to Miami to take either Game 6 or 7.

I just find this to be an odd game to determine as the deciding game in a series, especially with how solid Miami has been on the road in these playoffs (4-2 overall with 3 straight road wins).

He has the right to his opinion.

But i agree with him.

Margin of victory options include 3-7 and 10+... Got something against 8 and 9?

The Mavs that need to play better are Terry defensively and on the boards, and Stevenson on the boards.

Wade is the most difficult match up for the Mavs. It's crucial that the players against him overperform.

Edited by Poe

We have two FT attempts in this half, don't even come to me and complain about the refs taking our side...they even gave Miller a technical when Barea was getting all touchy with his injured shoulder.

We have two FT attempts in this half, don't even come to me and complain about the refs taking our side...they even gave Miller a technical when Barea was getting all touchy with his injured shoulder.

The Heat have taken like 12 threes. I'm not positive, but nearly a quarter of their shots have been from beyond the arc. You aren't going to get free throws when you are taking spot up threes all of the time.

Miller completely deserved that technical as well. Yeah, he has an injured shoulder but what is Barea supposed to do, give up an easy two for Wade? Sorry, not all people have the Bosh mindset where diving for loose balls should be illegal.

PS: How on earth did Wade not get a T on that play? He literally ran towards the rough in addition to his huge reaction to the no call. I can't believe that there wasn't a T on that play.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

The Heat have taken like 12 threes. I'm not positive, but nearly a quarter of their shots have been from beyond the arc. You aren't going to get free throws when you are taking spot up threes all of the time.

Miller completely deserved that technical as well. Yeah, he has an injured shoulder but what is Barea supposed to do, give up an easy two for Wade? Sorry, not all people have the Bosh mindset where diving for loose balls should be illegal.

PS: How on earth did Wade not get a T on that play? He literally ran towards the rough in addition to his huge reaction to the no call. I can't believe that there wasn't a T on that play.

Thats because the ref is an idiot...he knew he was wrong but it was too late to blow the whistle so he just walked away in disgust with himself.

All I am saying is that for all the games you guys bring up where the refs love us, I give you this game where we drive to the rim and we don't get a call, but when a strand of Dirk's hair touches Haslem's braids its a foul on Haslem.

What good are FT'ts though, we are 3/7 or something

Edited by SRV

Thats because the ref is an idiot...he knew he was wrong but it was too late to blow the whistle so he just walked away in disgust with himself.

All I am saying is that for all the games you guys bring up where the refs love us, I give you this game where we drive to the rim and we don't get a call, but when a strand of Dirk's hair touches Haslem's braids its a foul on Haslem.

What good are FT'ts though, we are 3/7 or something

Why, because he made the right decision and didn't call a foul? Chandler did not push Wade there, Wade just caught the ball too deep with too much speed and he knew that he had no chance of finishing that play so he tried to sell a foul call.

And all am I saying is that Miami fans bitch about the officiating just as much as everybody else. This game has been called very well and only you seem to have a problem with how it has been called, considering you were the only who brought up free throws.

And what do you know, the Heat have 11 freebies at the half and the Mavs have 13. There has been nothing wrong with the reffing in this game.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

I have never once bitched about the refing...I am not a bitchy fan

I'm sure you have bitched about refing before. Everybody has.

That wasn't my point, though. I was simply saying that some Heat fans constantly say that every other fanbase bitches about how Miami gets all of the calls, yet they are no different when the calls don't go their way and bitch just as much, if not more than everybody else.