Finals GM3: Miami at Dallas (Series Tied 1-1)

Finals GM3: Miami at Dallas (Series Tied 1-1)  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's tough to really predict an outcome, but Dallas stealing game 2 could very well be the turning point in the series. Dallas has seemed to dig themselves out of every hole, and it just seems like it's their time to win. Keys for Dallas is to limit turnovers and win the battle on the glass (Tyson Chandler did a much better job in game 2).

I dont see Dirk missing as many of those jumpers as he did last game and I dont see that many mental mistakes leading to open layups for Heat off bad passes.

Dallas wins this one!

Haywood status for game 3 is uncertain.

Dallas Mavericks backup center Brendan Haywood's status for Sunday's Game 3 of the NBA Finals against the Miami Heat is uncertain, coach Rick Carlisle on Friday told Galloway and Co., on 103.3 FM ESPN.

Carlisle said Haywood will likely be listed as day-to-day with a right hip flexor injury he sustained in the first minute of the fourth quarter in Game 2.

"We'll know more tomorrow. He was not feeling well when he left the game," Carlisle said. "If he's able to play I'm sure he'll play. If not we'll have to adjust."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/213973/Haywood_Has_Right_Hip_Flexor;_Game_3_Status_Uncertain#ixzz1OKp2UtWp

I see Wade and LeBron having huge games on the road. LBJ has been a killer on the road this season and I think he puts up 40 plus. The key is stopping Terry. Make him a non factor and Dallas doesn't win I don't think. Dirk is gonna get his, unless Haslem is on him it seems. Then Marion is gonna get his 12 off ridiculous shots that are so ugly they shouldn't be allowed to be seen on national television. I think the Heat win a close one and take back control of the series.

Thanks for making these topics, Kyle.

I totally forgot to make the game two topic, but BFT stepped it up and made it, polls and all. Figured I would start making them early so I wouldn't forget. :)