LeBron: No One Can Defend Me One-On-One

reno

He's probably right, although I think you can say the same thing about a few of the elite scorers in the NBA. I do recall, however, Noah switching off onto LeBron a few times in the Bulls series and having tremendous success.

What's the point of the thread? Was he supposed to say that pretty much anyone can guard me? I mean, let the guy have some confidence, he is probably the greatest player in the World, lol.

What a tool. A healthy Kobe or Artest has and would shut him down.

And btw Lebron, its not always about the individual defender. Hes tough to guard sure, but a good team defense can shut him down. Its about the team defense, its the same reason why you dont give Paul Pierce for Lebron struggling with the Celtics. Its the team that shut him down.

Edited by kingfish
  • Like 1

And btw Lebron, its not always about the individual defender. Hes tough to guard sure, but a good team defense can shut him down. Its about the team defense, its the same reason why you dont give Paul Pierce for Lebron struggling with the Celtics. Its the team that shut him down.

I think he knows this, which is why he stressed that no one in one-on-one situations can defend him....in otherwords, no one should give the individual defender much credit, but rather the entire team defense.