Getting drunk or getting high?

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

High, easily. Getting drunk has a 'cheap high' feel to it, and I hate the actual drinking aspect of it. The only positive about drinking compared to other forms of getting high is how socially acceptable it is, and how you can go to any bar and club and get drunk with other people. But I prefer the actual feeling of being high, whether it be weed, ecstasy, opiates (heroin, dilaudid, oxy's, etc...), coke, acid, shrooms or benzo's (xanax, klonopin, etc...). The only drug I prefer less to drinking is DXM, also known as robo-tripping.

Drinking for me. I do both pretty frequently but I prefer drinking. When I drink, I can run around and do stupid shit. When I get high, I just sit there and stare at shit. As the great Katt Williams once said, getting high only has 3 effects; hungry, happy, sleepy.

Drinking for me. I do both pretty frequently but I prefer drinking. When I drink, I can run around and do stupid shit. When I get high, I just sit there and stare at shit. As the great Katt Williams once said, getting high only has 3 effects; hungry, happy, sleepy.

There's more than one way to get high...give me ecstasy and I'll be doing backflips into the sweet waters of friendship and trust.

There's more than one way to get high...give me ecstasy and I'll be doing backflips into the sweet waters of friendship and trust.

get me drunk while ur high and id mess u up in a fight

Edited by Boyz2Men

get me drunk while ur high and id mess u up in a fight

Ha, give me a few pills and I'd break both your legs, give you an OTR-approved circumcision, ass-rape you until your shit looks like a creamy girl scout cookie, then shave off that stupid ass mustache and throw sulfuric acid on your upper lip and feed you your mustache hair through your upper lip hole. Then I'd just watch you for hours...and hours...and hours...then leave.

I mean, umm, yeah....

• Like 1

Haha trillz. I was talking about strictly mary jane but I can see what you are saying.

I've already had me some rehab, and I'm still quite high off that :glasses:

If you're still sober after rehab, keep it up man! We don't wanna lose your knowledge on here because of another episode like the one you just went through. And well, because we don't wanna lose you period lol.

Edited by Flash
  • Like 1

High, easily. Getting drunk has a 'cheap high' feel to it, and I hate the actual drinking aspect of it. The only positive about drinking compared to other forms of getting high is how socially acceptable it is, and how you can go to any bar and club and get drunk with other people. But I prefer the actual feeling of being high, whether it be weed, ecstasy, opiates (heroin, dilaudid, oxy's, etc...), coke, acid, shrooms or benzo's (xanax, klonopin, etc...). The only drug I prefer less to drinking is DXM, also known as robo-tripping.

This is pretty much it for me. Although I never really got into heroin or anything that hard just scares the shit out of me. Drinking is fun and all but as of lately I have been mixing it up. After work I love nothing better than just to burn a couple bowls. Doing shrooms is like a whole different experience. If i can get my hands on some pharmaceuticals ill take them but I dont really go out of my way to look for them. Rolling is a great time. I have done DXM twice and IMO was one of the most insane highs i have had, felt like a zombie but I felt like after a while I just wanted to come down and it took forever. To me there has to be a certain atmosphere to judge what I am going to be doing I guess.

Definitely getting drunk for me. I used to prefer to get high, mainly between the age of 21 and 23, I was high almost everyday. The only days I wasn't high were when I didn't enough money to buy some... I smoked pot as often as I could and took some LSD at times. But I eventually got tired of it. LSD still is a terrific drug and I think that everyone should try it at least once.

But anyway now I clearly prefer drinking. I never take LSD any more, and I can smoke a joint from time to time but it's rare... Alcohol is my thing. I like the taste better (especially Jack Daniel's Single Barrell, my favrorite Whiskey, I always got a bottle of it at home) and I like the feel better. I'm a drinker, alcohol is definitely my thing. For me there's nothing better than a good glass of Whiskey and a good cuban cigar (especially the Partagas Lusitanias, this cigar is a masterpiece). That's what life is all about.

Rock'n roll baby !!!