Michael Vick Seen In Boston

Vick should be starting, he wouldn't start with the Pats. It's pretty simple really...

12, 13, 13 amount of interceptions in his last three seasons. A career QB rating of 75.7, and has never thrown for over 3000 yards in a season. Never completed over 57% of his passes in one season. Why should he be starting? It's pretty simple really...

12, 13, 13 amount of interceptions in his last three seasons. A career QB rating of 75.7, and has never thrown for over 3000 yards in a season. Never completed over 57% of his passes in one season. Why should he be starting? It's pretty simple really...

Vick is a RB and everybody knows it, you obviously haven't seen how he plays the game... :rolleyes:

Ok, so by that logic that means any QB with a rating 85 or over who never has been to a Superbowl is a failure.

QB Rating isn't everything. But don't you think that a lot of interceptions + poor completion rating + poor QB rating might mean he's a bad quarterback? Or is that all just a coincidence?

QB Rating isn't everything. But don't you think that a lot of interceptions + poor completion rating + poor QB rating might mean he's a bad quarterback? Or is that all just a coincidence?

Not really, Vick is a talented athlete. Let me ask you a question, Rex Grossman led the Bears to their first Superbowl appearance since 1985. And lost. Hasn't done much since then. Would you rather have Vick or Grossman, it's just a simple question.

Because what you're saying is you would rather have someone like Grossman on your team.

Not really, Vick is a talented athlete. Let me ask you a question, Rex Grossman led the Bears to their first Superbowl appearance since 1985. And lost. Hasn't done much since then. Would you rather have Vick or Grossman, it's just a simple question.

Because what you're saying is you would rather have someone like Grossman on your team.

You don't watch football, do you? The Bears' defense led them to the Super Bowl, not Grossman. Your opinion here is no longer valid.

Edited by trutrojan8

You don't watch football, do you? The Bears' defense led them to the Super Bowl, not Grossman. Your opinion here is no longer valid.

Okay, we're playing this game. Well then why did Grossman have his best year that year? I guess that didn't matter. I remember having him in fantasy and his value was through the roof. All you heard about was Grossman. It also took you a while to respond to this. My opinion here is no longer valid? Shut up.

Okay, we're playing this game. Well then why did Grossman have his best year that year? I guess that didn't matter. I remember having him in fantasy and his value was through the roof. All you heard about was Grossman. It also took you a while to respond to this. My opinion here is no longer valid? Shut up.

20 interceptions. 21 sacks. 73.9 QB rating. 8 fumbles. 54% completion rating. Grossman did not lead the Bears to the big game.

Oh, a while to respond? 15 minutes? Sorry I don't refresh this thread every 5 seconds to get my response in within the minute.

Well you were pretty damn quick to respond earlier, jackass.

Way to stay on topic. Also, just because I was quick to respond earlier, doesn't mean I'm glued to the computer. Unlike you I don't try to respond to every thread within minutes of the latest response.

But back on topic...