Albert Pujols

CaliCurbStomppa

Is he for real? Do you guys think hes clean or do you think he def took steriods? It so hard to tell, but i hope hes clean because baseball need a true rolemodel for this business. So what do you guys think?

Edited by CaliCurbStomppa

Pujols isn't a phony person and is a genuine good guy. He routinely tells people don't be afraid to believe in me regarding his use of steroids. The girl he married has a kid with down syndrome, and he could've had a lot of sexy women to choose from. Pujols is a great person and a legit player. I am positive he doesn't take steroids

Pujols isn't a phony person and is a genuine good guy. He routinely tells people don't be afraid to believe in me regarding his use of steroids. The girl he married has a kid with down syndrome, and he could've had a lot of sexy women to choose from. Pujols is a great person and a legit player. I am positive he doesn't take steroids

Big Papi was a genuine good guy too.

I think that the fact that we have to have discussions like this is the saddest part about this era of baseball.

Yeah, it's gotten to that point which is horrible. Baseball has got to be praying he's legit because if he isn't then there really is no other "star" who is.

Yeah, it's gotten to that point which is horrible. Baseball has got to be praying he's legit because if he isn't then there really is no other "star" who is.

Someone like Lincecum obviously hasn't taken steroids, and he's a superstar.

But I highly doubt Pujols has taken steroids. It's not like his numbers have hit a steep elevation climb at any point in his career, he's always been a consistent 30+ HR guy in every season.

Someone like Lincecum obviously hasn't taken steroids, and he's a superstar.

But I highly doubt Pujols has taken steroids. It's not like his numbers have hit a steep elevation climb at any point in his career, he's always been a consistent 30+ HR guy in every season.

Pitchers are way different. Steroids don't help pitchers perform as much as they help hitters perform. Steroids repair your muscles at a much increased rate and making them grow faster. Thus allowing you to work out more and heal quicker. Pitching is more about flexibility than arm muscles. The only thing steroids would help a pitcher with is help them heal quicker from injuries, allow them to pitch longer in games, and allow them to maintain arm strength throughout the season. That being said you never know which hitting starts are steroids users.

Pitchers are way different. Steroids don't help pitchers perform as much as they help hitters perform. Steroids repair your muscles at a much increased rate and making them grow faster. Thus allowing you to work out more and heal quicker. Pitching is more about flexibility than arm muscles. The only thing steroids would help a pitcher with is help them heal quicker from injuries, allow them to pitch longer in games, and allow them to maintain arm strength throughout the season. That being said you never know which hitting starts are steroids users.

Yeah... that's why I said he hasn't used steroids. Plus he's like 185 pounds ha.