Stevenson: NBA coaches calling Carlisle, giving advice

• Owner
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/DeShawn+Stevenson+Miami+Heat+v+Dallas+Mavericks+CzeAqhPWmSpl.jpg

Apparently the dislike for the Heat extends beyond opposing fans and opposing players.

According to always chatty Mavericks guard DeShawn Stevenson, now opposing coaches are getting into the act, as well.

"Coach said a lot of coaches called him about how to play the Miami Heat,"

Stevenson said of Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle, who also happens to be head of the coaches' association. "I just think a lot of people want to see us win this thing.''

In his comments to the Dallas Morning News, Stevenson said it is part of the backlash to the Heat's perceived arrogance.

"I take it as they're not liked for what happened this summer with getting everybody the way they did it and obviously the way they play and showboat, all them things," he said. "I just think we're -- I don't want to say clean-cut -- but we're the guys that play the right way, pass the ball and do things."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/sfl-miami-heat-chris-bosh-s061011,0,4493413.story

That's hilarious. I'd be one of them.

Or maybe they don't wanta see the Heat wn it.

This. I hate to sound like a dick, but no one gives a [expletive] who it is against us. As long as we're not the ones winning, they'll be happy. Its sad that NBA coaches are stooping to this level though.