Will Spo be fired?

No, Riley is the only option and he doesn't want to coach the team. Last thing I want is a new coach while the team is finally figuring out how to play under Spo.

I'm honestly shocked at how unprepared we were for their zone and that I have to put on Spo. Not to mention not inserting James Jones into the rotation when he could provide another shooter Dallas has to respect on the court.

He won't be fired, but I'm torn on whether he deserves to be fired...he really handled all the pressure that was placed on him very well throughout the season, and did get them to within 2 wins from an NBA championship. However, I think he is much more suited as an assistant as he simply has no idea how to coach an offense, and is often too late with making adjustments (and he was completely owned by Carslile after Carslile made a few great in-game adjustments that took Spo 1-2 games to react to). I'm really, really curious to see how a guy like Adelman, or even JVG would do with the Heat, but I don't know if you can reasonably fire someone for taking a completely reconstructed team to a near-title.