Do u listen to the radio?

Warren2ThaG

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't listen to the radio for music much, but I love sports talk radio. It's hilarious with the soundbites they throw in and how they diss certain players. Then you mix that with the interaction from all types of crazy fans and it's a great time pass. I like to call in and talk about the Rockets and all that it's really good interaction.

As far as music goes I just have stuff on my IPhone and play all that, but between like 12:00-1:00 the local rap station here 97.9 plays this old school mix and it's really really good. They also have the whole birthday dedication for like 3 hours, they played just about everything on Tupacs birthday, same with Kanye not too long ago, stuff like that takes you back. But as everyone has said majority of the time they are playing the same shit over and over and over.

I listen to the radio everyday. In fact the radio wakes me up. I only listen to the news though. I like to know what happened while I was asleep as soon as I wake up. But I never listen to music on radio...

First I don't like the music that they play, second I want to pick my own music, I want to listen to the music I want to, I don't want to depend on someone else's selection. As simple as that.

• 4 months later...