Do u listen to the radio?

Warren2ThaG

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yea, I always listen to the same station too even though I hate rap and all main stream music and thats all the station plays. I just do it because my drive to school is only like 5 minutes so I just listen to the radio hosts because they do prank calls and shit. I am too lazy to find a radio station with music I like.

Nope. I used to listen in the car on my way to and from school (usually 3 hours total) but I got tired of them playing the same crappy shit. One day I was in traffic and I heard Laffy Taffy for like the 6th time that day and snapped. Started yelling in the car, switched to sports talk radio, got home ordered an MP3 player and haven't listened to radio for anything other than sports talk since. But since I live in LA sports talk sucks ass here so I rarely even listen to that, especially now that Max Kellerman and Marcellus Wiley have infected ESPN radio in LA.

The only "radio" I do listen to is from Yahoo when I'm at my computer working on something and I need noise.

• Like 1

Nope. I used to listen in the car on my way to and from school (usually 3 hours total) but I got tired of them playing the same crappy shit. One day I was in traffic and I heard Laffy Taffy for like the 6th time that day and snapped. Started yelling in the car, switched to sports talk radio, got home ordered an MP3 player and haven't listened to radio for anything other than sports talk since. But since I live in LA sports talk sucks ass here so I rarely even listen to that, especially now that Max Kellerman and Marcellus Wiley have infected ESPN radio in LA.

The only "radio" I do listen to is from Yahoo when I'm at my computer working on something and I need noise.

Hahahahahahahhahaha, i understand what you mean mah boi.

Never, infact I find it funny when people ask me how I've never heard a song it's on the radio all the time :lol: the other day I put on the Melo song (coming home by diddy) and got chewed out because "they play it on the radio all the time"

actually, now that I think about, yes, but very very rarely. Usually just when I'm driving myself somewhere and I'm too lazy to put my iphone on...

Edited by fish7718

I only do it because my car blows on all levels. I have a CD player but it doesn't work, I have a cassette player and it doesn't work, and I have bought like 3 FM transmitters all ranging from like $5-$25 and they all suck. I don't even have a way to plug my ipod in.