Fabregas assures fans he's "very happy" in Arsenal

Dash

Cesc Fabregas says Barcelona is the best club in the world, but insists he is happy at Arsenal.

The Spain international came through Barca's famous La Masia youth system before joining the Gunners in 2003, and has since been linked with a return to the Catalan giants.

Speaking at the launch of a fragrance in Spain, Fabregas said: "It's frustrating not to win trophies. Barcelona are a great club, the best in the world, and playing there is a guarantee to win."

Reports this week have suggested that Fabregas' representatives are set to meet with Barcelona to discuss a move this summer, but Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has maintained that the player will not be leaving the Emirates.

Fabregas insists that he does not want to hurt the club and says Wenger knows what he wants.

He added: "I won't step forward and say I want to join Barca. After eight years at Arsenal, I won't harm the club. That's not my way of being. I'm very happy. I'm an Arsenal player now, and that's it. Wenger knows what I want and he's the boss, he decides."

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/85/england/2011/06/15/2533467/cesc-fabregas-barcelona-is-the-worlds-best-club-but-i-wont

Don't buy it. As someone who has said time and time again that Arsenal won't ever let go of Fabregas, I think by this time next year he'll be gone.