RIP Ryan Dunn! :(

http://i55.tinypic.com/4ilw2f.jpg

Died in a car crash at 34 years old. Apparently had pics up earlier in the night of him drinking, hopefully he didn't die in a DD accident.. though it seems plausible. Hilarious man, RIP.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/20/jackass-ryan-dunn-dies-dead-car-crash-accident-pennsylvania/

Edited by IllWill21

Roger Ebert (@ebertchicago)

6/20/11 1:07 PM

Friends don't let jackasses drink and drive.

Probably too soon for that Tweet but I agree with him... I don't really know who this guy is but from the outside looking in (not being a fan of Jackass) seems like a jackass decision by him and his "friends."

Life lost I hate to sound like it means nothing but I find it hard to sympathize with. I don't know how drunk the guy was but after seeing that pic... Wow that is a Porsche with top speeds of 190 crushed and charred too bits of nothing, disturbing to see.

The man just died and burned in a horrible accident and already people are saying shit like this. SMH

how would you feel if a relative or close friend was severely injured or killed because a drunk driver crashed into them? Thankfully he didn't crash into anyone else but a drunk driver going over 130 mph is basically just a missle that can potentially kill anyone else on the highway. It ' s an incredibly selfish

thing to do and it shows that he didn't give

a shit about anyone else on the highway

that night so I don ' t give a [expletive] about him.

If he survived the crash he'd be going

away to prison for a long time . He doesn' t

deserve any respect . If it was an average Joe people would be saying good riddance. I feel sorry for his friends and family, but that's it.

how would you feel if a relative or close friend was severely injured or killed because a drunk driver crashed into them? Thankfully he didn't crash into anyone else but a drunk driver going over 130 mph is basically just a missle that can potentially kill anyone else on the highway. It ' s an incredibly selfish

deserve any respect . If it was an average Joe people would be saying good riddance. I feel sorry for his friends and family, but that's it.

Through ECN's bluntness on the topic lol I do have to agree with him. It was an irresponsible thing he did, and I know sympathy is part of the situation but this happens to people every single day. "Drink responsibly" on the marketing commercials and such is not just a formality it's the truth. He could have done even more damage to other innocent people because of his irresponsibility.

IMO I think I have a lot less sympathy for the guy because I don't really know who he is, he does "risky" things on a show called Jackass which again IMO I don't get the fad seems absolutely dumb to me, so I don't envision that bunch as to bright. They flirt with risk on a daily basis for money, fame whatever it's how they make a living this just seems like the cat ran out of lives.

I've actually lost one of my close friends thanks to some random guys reckless driving so i know what it feels like. But making fun of a persons death just shows people how mature you are.