Tony Parker to Kings for #7 / Caspi?

Woj just tweeted it. Not sure if it's on yahoo or anything, I'm on my phone.

If Spurs deal Tony Parker to Kings for 7th pick, expect Omri Caspi to be part of package, sources say. RC Buford has been long fond of him.

Wow. Intense. Spurs are rebuilding??

Edited by Jammin

• Owner

The Spurs like someone specific in the top ten, and by the way they have drafted over the last decade, I wouldn't be surprised if that player turns out to be decent.

Giving up Tony Parker, though? Omri may just need a change of scenery...who knows.

George Hill is going to be the starting PG and Pop loves him, at least more than he likes Parker. If they can get some nice players for Parker, they should do it.

EDIT: Just saw that the Spurs is looking to get rid of Richard Jefferson's contract as well by packaging him with a more attractive asset in Parker. That makes more sense.

Edited by Newman

Sounds like it would be for Valanciunas.

@DraftExpress Jonathan Givony

If San Antonio manages to jump up to 7 (highly doutbful), look for them to take Jonas Valanciunas.

My guess would be a SF like Kawhi Leonard or Jan Vesely. Kemba is nice, but George Hill should do the job fine.

Good call with Kawhi, but seriously this proposed "deal" made me laugh. No way would we give up Parker for that trash.