Do you believe in God/Allah?

reno

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't believe in god...........to me, (this is just my opinion) it's just for people who can't accept the nothingness that happens when they die. I would honestly love to believe that when we die we go up to heaven, or are reincarnated or whatever and live on, but I just find it too ridiculous to accept.

I don't believe in God, because there's no proof. Honestly if there was SOMETHING that could prove his existence, then I'd believe but right now he has as much credibility as an invisible flying dinosaur who lives in your bathroom.

There proof of a God's existence is that YOU exist. Anyone who doesn't believe that there is a higher power, be it god/allah/random ass flying dinosaur? is a complete moron. I'll leave you with this thought...

What created life?

What is life?

How did existence, become to exist?

Give me scientific answers for those, I'll abandon my belief in a God. Until then I'll be happy with what I'm fed simply because no else has any better explanation.

EDIT: Sorry, this topic should be closed, religion does not belong on this forum.

Edited by fish7718

There proof of a God's existence is that YOU exist. Anyone who doesn't believe that there is a higher power, be it god/allah/random ass flying dinosaur? is a complete moron. I'll leave you with this thought...

What created life?

What is life?

Give me scientific answers for those, I'll abandon my belief in a God. Until then I'll be happy with what I'm fed simply because no else has any better explanation.

EDIT: Sorry, this topic should be closed, religion does not belong on this forum.

Proof of God's existence is that you exist?

Alone, the most retard argument in whether a god exists or not, go eat more twinkies mah boi.

What created life?

What is life?

So pretty much anyone who disagrees with your religious beliefs is a complete moron?

Proof of God's existence is that you exist?

Alone, the most retard argument in whether a god exists or not, go eat more twinkies mah boi.

So pretty much anyone who disagrees with your religious beliefs is a complete moron?

Read it again, I never said you had to believe in my God/religious belief. However not believing in anything at all is just as if even more inept, you had to have come from somewhere, life had to begin at sometime.

Read it again, I never said you had to believe in my God/religious belief. However not believing in anything at all is just as if even more inept, you had to have come from somewhere, life had to begin at sometime.

Yeah but you said anyone who doesn't believe in a higher power is a complete moron, which shows how arrogant you really are.

Yeah but you said anyone who doesn't believe in a higher power is a complete moron, which shows how arrogant you really are.

wtf? How do you get arrogant out of that? I call everybody complete moron's btw, don't take too much offense, although in your case in may be true. I would at this point reassess my point but I already stated as clearly as it can be stated, answer my questions and I'll tell you, you aren't a moron for not believing in a higher power.

wtf? How do you get arrogant out of that? I call everybody complete moron's btw, don't take too much offense, although in your case in may be true. I would at this point reassess my point but I already stated as clearly as it can be stated, answer my questions and I'll tell you, you aren't a moron for not believing in a higher power.

I don't know how much I have to break it down for you, but I'll try.

You have one belief

Someone has a different belief

Neither of which are proven, neither of which are disproven

You have no idea how much intelligence the other person has

BUT, since you have differing beliefs, that person must be a complete dumbass.

I don't know if I made it clear? But to answer your questions

Nobody knows how life came to be. However, I find it more plausible that life came about after a big random explosion that happened for no apparent reason. That's my belief. You believe that some doped up bible bangers who were the prophets of God made up a fictional fairy tale about a talking bush. OK, fine. I'm not gonna call you an uneducated prick because I disagree with you. I totally see how an explosion out of nowhere could be seen as unlikely, but it just seems more likely to me than someone coming out of nowhere claiming to be God, and just pointing at shit and making it happen.

I don't know how much I have to break it down for you, but I'll try.

You have one belief

Someone has a different belief

Neither of which are proven, neither of which are disproven

You have no idea how much intelligence the other person has

BUT, since you have differing beliefs, that person must be a complete dumbass.

I don't know if I made it clear? But to answer your questions

Nobody knows how life came to be. However, I find it more plausible that life came about after a big random explosion that happened for no apparent reason. That's my belief. You believe that some doped up bible bangers who were the prophets of God made up a fictional fairy tale about a talking bush. OK, fine. I'm not gonna call you an uneducated prick because I disagree with you. I totally see how an explosion out of nowhere could be seen as unlikely, but it just seems more likely to me than someone coming out of nowhere claiming to be God, and just pointing at shit and making it happen.

Listen, I have absolutely no problem you your explosion theory, it's fine with me.

However, how do you explain the creation of the materials necessary to create an explosion?

What created the existance of time?

The only answers to the questions is a higher power, that is why I call anybody a moron for not believing in a higher power, no because you don't believe in my god.

I know this topic relates more to the existence of God than religious discussion, but if you look through the Qur'an or even do some quick research on its content, there is plenty of evidence that supports the legitimacy of the Qur'an, and therefore, the existence of God.

Evidence and Miracles

Edited by Brooklyn Bound