You're the Memphis Grizzlies' GM...

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do you look to re-sign Zach Randolph?

I believe management extended him so yes.

Do you try and deal Rudy Gay and his four-year, $69 million contract?

No. Ignoring his contract he could be the piece that propels this team into a strong contender. If Gay is unable to defer to Zach Randolph and the team struggles then I would look into moving him, but right now I would keep him.

Is OJ Mayo on the block?

Absolutely. Mayo is coming off a strong playoff performance and there is still potential oozing out of him so there is no doubt in my mind that teams will certainly be interested. If I can get an upgrade at the two guard or three then I would pull the trigger.

How important will it be to re-sign Marc Gasol (matching any offer sheet, plus giving an extension later)?

Very important. It was the frontcourt of Gasol - Randolph that got the Grizzlies one game away from the Western Conference Finals. Memphis isn't a contender without Gasol imo.

Yes it was the smart move to lock him up. I wouldn't have given him an extention starting at 17.7 million, but I would keep him around.

Depends, can I package him with Mayo and get a major upgrade somewhere? If not, I keep him. He's 20 ppg, can spread the floor, and defends. I wouldn't give up on him unless I'm worried his injury is so severe he won't come back the same.

Is OJ Mayo on the block?

Yes. Allen as pretty much taken his starting spot. And with their recent acquisitions, Mayo is expendible. Granted, Mayo is the far superior player out of all of them, but if they're bringing him off the bench, it's not worth having to break the bank to re-sign him. I would trade him now while his value is high. Trade him to the Lakers in a S&T for Shannon Brown :)

How important will it be to re-sign Marc Gasol (matching any offer sheet, plus giving an extension later)?

Extremely important. Centers are hard to find and Gasol is a top 3-5 center in the league. You need to keep him and maintain one of the best front courts in the league.

I believe management extended him so yes.

No. Ignoring his contract he could be the piece that propels this team into a strong contender. If Gay is unable to defer to Zach Randolph and the team struggles then I would look into moving him, but right now I would keep him.

Is OJ Mayo on the block?

Absolutely. Mayo is coming off a strong playoff performance and there is still potential oozing out of him so there is no doubt in my mind that teams will certainly be interested. If I can get an upgrade at the two guard or three then I would pull the trigger.

Very important. It was the frontcourt of Gasol - Randolph that got the Grizzlies one game away from the Western Conference Finals. Memphis isn't a contender without Gasol imo.

I agree with all of it except for the putting Mayo on the block. Every championship team needs an offensive minded player coming off the bench, that can put serious pressure on the opposing teams defense. IMO they really just need to resign Marc Gasol and continue developing together as a squad.