Tribute to Shawn Bradley

Here's a little tribute (well not really...) to Shawn Bradley, one of the tallest players of the history of the league and probably the one who got the most dunked on lol :

I love this video haha, brings back so many memories... Honestly I think that every NBA player who played against him has dunked on Shawn at least once... Well except Muggsy maybe.

My personal favorite of this list is the number 5, the Packman dunk. I was a big fan of Robert Pack at the time. One of my very favorite dunkers, the dude had hops for sure.

And Shaq at first is not surprising, I think no one enjoyed more playing against Bradley than Shaq lol.

Also nice to see Ed O'Bannon in that video... This dude was an NCAA star, he was supposed to become an NBA one as well but he was a major flop... Don't even know what happened to him since those days.

The fact that TMac's dunk on him isn't in this top 10 doesn't do this top 10 any justice at all. TMac's was absolutely nasty, sick, it blew my mind away when I was watching that game.

I can tell this top 10 is a bit old but still...McGrady's dunk on him is probably my favorite Shawn Bradley poster.