If Cena loses, he's fired; Punk promises to leave regardless

John Cena © vs. CM Punk

World Heavyweight Championship

Randy Orton © vs. Christian

The Big Show vs. Mark Henry

WWE Divas Title

Kelly Kelly © vs. Brie Bella

Raw MITB Ladder Match

Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. R-Truth vs. Evan Bourne vs. Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz vs. Jack Swagger vs. Alex Riley

Smackdown MITB Ladder Match

Kane vs. Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Heath Slater vs. Sin Cara vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Cody Rhodes

Bonus Questions:

Will CM Punk leave as he promised, no matter the outcome?

Will Vince McMahon play a part in the WWE Title match?

Will the MITB contract be cashed in during the show? If so, who and for what title?

Which match will last the longest?

Post your picks...I'll post mine later and I'll make standings so we can do this for every ppv.

WWE Championship

John Cena © vs. CM Punk

WWE Divas Title

Raw MITB Ladder Match

Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. R-Truth vs. Evan Bourne vs. Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz vs. Jack Swagger vs. Alex Riley

Kane vs. Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Heath Slater vs. Sin Cara vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Cody Rhodes

Bonus Questions:

Will CM Punk leave as he promised, no matter the outcome? Yes.

Will Vince McMahon play a part in the WWE Title match? Yes

Will the MITB contract be cashed in during the show? If so, who and for what title? Yes, Sheamus for Orton's title

Which match will last the longest? CM Punk vs John Cena

WWE Championship

John Cena © vs. CM Punk

WWE Divas Title

Raw MITB Ladder Match

Bonus Questions:

Will CM Punk leave as he promised, no matter the outcome? No

Will Vince McMahon play a part in the WWE Title match? Yes

Will the MITB contract be cashed in during the show? If so, who and for what title? Yes, Sheamus beats Christian

Which match will last the longest? Orton/Christian

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

• Owner

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/uploads/1/231764_lg.jpg

LOL. John Morrison.

------------

WWE Championship

John Cena © vs. CM Punk

WWE Divas Title

Raw MITB Ladder Match

Kane vs. Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Heath Slater vs. Sin Cara vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Cody Rhodes (huge leap here)

Bonus Questions:

Will CM Punk leave as he promised, no matter the outcome? McMahon and Punk are up to something. No.

Will Vince McMahon play a part in the WWE Title match? Yes. He'll screw over Cena or Punk, one or the other.

Will the MITB contract be cashed in during the show? If so, who and for what title? Yes, for Cena's belt (whoever wins the match). Del Rio takes it.

Which match will last the longest? MITB Raw match.

Figured I'd take a few steps outside of your typical WWE PPV. I have a feeling Vince is changing things up a bit. Either I'm right and it's an amazing prediction, or I'm terribly wrong, lol.

WWE Championship

John Cena © vs. CM Punk

WWE Divas Title

Raw MITB Ladder Match

Bonus Questions:

Will CM Punk leave as he promised, no matter the outcome? Yes

Will Vince McMahon play a part in the WWE Title match? No

Will the MITB contract be cashed in during the show? No

Which match will last the longest? Raw MITB Ladder Match

Edited by fish7718

WWE Championship

John Cena © vs. CM Punk (I really hope I am wrong though, but Punk has laid down for everyone before so what changes now?)

WWE Divas Title

Raw MITB Ladder Match

(ADR will probably win it even though he sucks, and Kofi is way more over than anyone there besides Rey, who doesn't need it)

(What a shitty match, hopefully Ziggler can somehow get into it to save it and win it, but either Sheamus or Barrett win, maybe Rhodes but he just screams midcard to me. Sheamus is kind of past MITB, so Barrett makes most sense)

Bonus Questions:

Will CM Punk leave as he promised, no matter the outcome? (Meh, I hope not and hope this is just an angle, but really I think he is leaving, or taking a break, hope I am wrong though)

Will Vince McMahon play a part in the WWE Title match? (Probably, wouldn't be surprised if he walked down with ADR or a MITB winner after Punk wins to get the title to stay in the WWE like he has feared it won't)

Will the MITB contract be cashed in during the show? If so, who and for what title? (No, but if it is it will be ADR, or Ziggler if he can somehow get involved)

Which match will last the longest? (Hopefully Cena vs Punk, give them 25-30 minutes to tell a story, have some swerves in there and give us the match of the year like it deserves based on it's build up)

Edited by Check my Stats

Why would Cena turn heel? It's more likely that Punk, or someone puts him out of action. He is apparently pretty banged up, so maybe they make a super stable with Vince, Punk, etc to run RAW until super cena can come back a few months from now and save the day <_<

I just don't how they turn Cena heel here. Punk is the heel, even though he will get face reactions in his home town. Unless they manage to do a double turn, which would be amazing.

Edited by Check my Stats

• Owner

I would go nuts if they did a double turn...but, with that said, if Cena were to turn heel, it would mean that Punk turns face. I'm not sure how else they would be able to work that out.

Cena loses to Punk, Vince brings out the Raw MITB winner (let's say he's a face), Punk loses to him, and Cena beats the hell out of him after the match (and Punk gets it from Cena as well). The next night, on Raw, Cena blames the fans for his loss...says the split crowd has him off, or something, and he's done with the WWE. Maybe he whines about a conspiracy, says the true conspiracy isn't targeting Truth, but it's him being disrespected by all of the wrestlers backstage, and by Vince, to the point where he's having to defend his title constantly, fight tag teams in handicap matches, etc, just so someone else could win the belt.

I don't know. That's how it would all go down in the Attitude Era, at least.

I think a Cena heel turn is going to happen someday, but it's just so damn hard to see him turn his back on all of the women and children that buy all of his shit, cheer him on, and think he's a hero. I guess I felt the same about Hogan, though, but that wasn't Vince's decision, either.

Del Rio winning was expected, almsot thought Miz was going to win it when he came back.

Stream is seriously lagging though, anyone have a decent stream?

CM Punk beats Cena CLEAN, Christian regains the title, and Daniel Bryan is Mr. Money in the Bank. Thank you WWE for finally doing something right in a ppv.

• Like 1

CM Punk beats Cena CLEAN, Christian regains the title, and Daniel Bryan is Mr. Money in the Bank. Thank you WWE for finally doing something right in a ppv.

Not fully clean, vince did interfere allowing Punk to get out of the STF and set up GTS...

Cliffs? I never watched it.

Smackdown MITB - Sin Cara stole the show but got carried away on a stretched, Daniel Bryan was getting destroyed the whole match but kept fighting to a win

Divas match- 2 hot girls faught

Mark Henry v Big Show - Mark Henry demolished Show and continued his heel turn

RAW MITB - Miz got injured, Del Rio won by ripping off Mysterio's mask

Christian V Orton - Christian spit in Orton's face and got Orton to DQ giving Christian the title, Orton then destroyed Chrstian

Cena V Punk - Punk had the whole arena behind him, great match, toward the end Cena got Punk in the STF Vince came out and tried to work the screw job angle, Cena broke it up got in the ring and was hit GTS and lost, Vince ordered Del Rio to come down with MITB before he could turn in the breif case Punk kicked him in the head and ran out the arena