Best frontcourt of the future?

AboveLegit

• Owner

Big man frontcourt duos, or just frontcourts in general? Because we could be talking about LeBron + Bosh, Melo + Amare, or we could single out the bigs instead.

Most of the fascination comes from these international rookies. What if they live up to expectations? Suddenly, the big man duo of Jefferson and Kanter is nasty. So much hype around Jonas Valanciunas, what about him being paired with Ed Davis, who is only going to get better? Monroe and Biyombo (UH, NO)?

Of course, I don't believe any of those I named are going to be "Twin Tower" duos.

Does Drew and Gasol count, once the Lakers start playing through Bynum a little more than they did this past season?

Cousins and Hickson will be interesting.

It would be nice if we knew where guys like David West were going to end up. This question would be much easier, haha.

• Owner

Don't play together... haha.

Biyombo got drafted by Charlotte.

Do you see what all of these roster entries are doing to me? Holy [expletive]. :wallbash3:

Two days ago, I had to add Biyombo to Sacramento's draft slot, which doesn't help me out, at all.

http://otrbasketball.com/draft/2011.php

Then, I worked the three-way deal and moved everyone around to their appropriate rosters, with the exception of mixing up Kemba and Knight, for some reason (no idea how that happened). BLAH. Super-stressed...leave me alone, lol. :lol:

I'm still a firm believer in DeMarcus Cousins as long as he keeps his head straight. He's too talented to ignore in this discussion and JJ Hickson could turnout to be a very solid pro. I'm not completely sold on DeAndre Jordan, but whatever front court Blake Griffin is a part of is going to be a handful.