Hardest/easiest sports teams to support?

AboveLegit

I'll just post the top ten for each. Remember, this is based off the last 10 years and only applies to the four major sports (MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL).

Easiest:

1. Lakers

2. Patriots

3. Spurs

4. Steelers

5. Yankees

6. Red Wings

7. Red Sox

8. Pistons

9. Mavs

10. St. Louis Cardinals

Hardest:

1. Nationals

2. Lions

3. Cubs

4. Coyotes

5. Browns

6. Bengals

7. Royals

8. Kings

9. Pirates

10. Bills

Link to full story

All four of the DC sports teams rank in the top 50 hardest teams to root for. :lol:

This list has no credibility I mean come on really? The Heat are not on the list for hardest to root for yet alone they are left out of the top 10. The Heat are easily top 5 hardest to root for.

Why are the Heat hard to root for? They have made the playoffs consistently for the past 6 or so years, save the one injury riddled season, they have a championship within the past 5 years, have a star studded team and they are coming off of a finals appearance. They are a pretty easy team to root for considering their success lately.

I think you are missing the point (or I am), but from what I gather the easiest teams to root for are teams who regularly experience success while the hardest teams to root for list consists of teams who are difficult to root for because they are usually in the bottom of their respective leagues and have a history of poor decisions.

Why are the Heat hard to root for? They have made the playoffs consistently for the past 6 or so years, save the one injury riddled season, they have a championship within the past 5 years, have a star studded team and they are coming off of a finals appearance. They are a pretty easy team to root for considering their success lately.

I think you are missing the point (or I am), but from what I gather the easiest teams to root for are teams who regularly experience success while the hardest teams to root for list consists of teams who are difficult to root for because they are usually in the bottom of their respective leagues and have a history of poor decisions.

i also think he thinks this list is based off the past year. got to remember its from the past 10 years

yankees and lakers should be 1 and 2 either way no doubt...no argument with pats being up there. pistons? spurs? ehh...

Spurs have had a very good decade with multiple championships, consistent high playoff seeding, and a minimum of three very good players each year.Detroit I sort of can see but they have also won multiple championships.

IMO it's super easy to root for the Lions, because I want to see them win.. hard to root for the Patriots because they win all the damn time. I don't get this list

you obviously didn't understand the article because you're not a Lions or Pats fan...