Fantasy Football Yahoo!

ChosenOne

I'm not joining ESPN, I'll do auction on Yahoo! but I never pay attention to ESPN. Anyways, should def do an offline draft, still a full month until the season begins, as long as we don't start acting stupid, this ensures no one misses the draft.

I'm not joining ESPN, I'll do auction on Yahoo! but I never pay attention to ESPN. Anyways, should def do an offline draft, still a full month until the season begins, as long as we don't start acting stupid, this ensures no one misses the draft.

Agreed I always forgot to check my espn leagues.

Once we fill up I will put up a poll and we will decide then which way we all want it done. The season is a month away so might as well drag this as long as we can.

Im going to whup all of your candy asses and become the league champion do you smell what the calicurbstomppa is cooking??

Calicurb you come into this thread and talk all this trash like your the fish, the great one, but obviously your not. So join the league and the fish will proceed to whoop your monkey ass all over Yahoo! Sports.

Edited by fish7718

- One more person needs to join so I can join. Got filled up quick but I wanted a spot.

- We can do online, it's faster, and it's easy. It takes 10-15 minutes to correctly set up a quality draft board on Yahoo that will select what you would have chosen BPA. If this is going to be a highly competitive league, then people WILL take the time to do that.

- Make sure people set up their teams every week. It was a big problem last year in both leagues.

- I'm interested in an auction draft. I'm cutting back on the amount of fantasy leagues I'm in so I think I'll do this one, an Auction and my dynasty.

Afraid of getting shown up by the newest member on the board? Thought so.

I love the "I'll answer my own question before he reads my post, so I can look suave and make a point" tactic. Always makes me giggle.

I'm afraid that you have been here for a day and nobody has any reason to feel confident you'll stick throughout the season and stay active.

Does anyone know who finished in first place in both Owen's Dynasty League and my Auction League that we did here on OTR? :rolleyes: .

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/finalstandings?leagueId=705822

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/finalstandings?leagueId=606882

I know it's boring, but that result will probably carry over to this league and every other league I do. Also, if iwill takes Brady and doesn't trade him to me, he needs to be removed from this league.

Brady is looking at about 41-42 TD's and 10 INT''s if he has a poor season.......

Edited by EastCoastNiner

You'll have a spot. Either 6 posts is getting bounced or I'll be out, but it's an even number either way.

Oh dont even worry about that 6 posts is gone. No way a member that isnt even active on the site gonna take a spot of an active one.

• Like 1