Fantasy Football Yahoo!

ChosenOne

You're probably right, plus we have a pretty solid group right now as well, all active and pretty tight knot within the forum. Plus we have different leagues also available. I presume a shit storm should be coming from the Jungle Fever guy.

I presume the same thing but i dont really give a [expletive] :lol: I'm sure there are going to be other league that are going to get started here so if he stays active he will have the opportunity to grab a spot.

Calicurb you come into this thread and talk all this trash like your the fish, the great one, but obviously your not. So join the league and the fish will proceed to whoop your monkey ass all over Yahoo! Sports.

Woah.. Woah.. WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you just talked trash to CaliCurbStomppa? Nobody and I mean NOBODY ever talk trash to CaliCurbStomppa... You say you are The Fish? Well Fish my ass!!! I'll show you and everybody else here why i am the most.... ELECTRIFYING MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Just.. BRING IT FISHY!!! :huh:

Edited by CaliCurbStomppa

Woah.. Woah.. WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you just talked trash to CaliCurbStomppa? Nobody and I mean NOBODY ever talk trash to CaliCurbStomppa... You say you are The Fish? Well Fish my ass!!! I'll show you and everybody else here why i am the most.... ELECTRIFYING MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Just.. BRING IT FISHY!!! :huh:

FINALLY, THE FISH, HAS COME BACK, TO THIS THREAD. Jabroni, you are about 3 seconds away, AND THE FISH MEANS 3-SECONDS-AWAY from the Fish, taking his foot, TURNING THAT SON-A-BITCH SIDEWAYS AND SHOVING IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS.