Madden 2010 Online Franchise

Uptown

My aim is OSUBucksfan09

and simming user vs computer games? That I think is wack because I think we all should play all of our games, like what if we get to the playoffs against the cpu(wont happen but still)

There's only gonna be around 4 computer teams and its gonna be fair because everyone's gonna be winning against the cpu or if someones losing against the cpu they can just quit with anyone knowing about it and then replay them until they win.

If its a playoff game, then we can prob make an exception.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uptown thats not true, if its like NCAA online dynasty it will tell you if the game has been restarted man. ANd idk i just think those couple games could be vital and to not play them is harsh.

We'll see. You don't have too much to worry about anyway you only have two games(possibly one if someone picks the seahawks) against the computer.

& so we cant go for it on like 4th & 1 or 2? not every time but if your drive is going good and stuff

You can but you gotta be reasonable with it. I don't see alot of people of going for it alot anyway because it isn't as easy as 09 where you can just qb sneak it and get an automatic first down.

You can but you gotta be reasonable with it. I don't see alot of people of going for it alot anyway because it isn't as easy as 09 where you can just qb sneak it and get an automatic first down.

Aright sounds good. Yo I dont like that Simming user vs CPU idea. I will have like a lot of simmed games if nobody picks the Rams or Seahawks