Madden 2010 Online Franchise

Uptown

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, tonight's game was quite interesting.

I believe I had a 10 point lead in the 1st or 2nd quarter, and "DWiTex34" punted the ball, and I didn't want to get crushed, so I DOVE ON THE [expletive]ING GROUND WITH NO ONE AROUND, and I [expletive]ing fumble the damn ball, and he scores.

Then, I'm driving later in the game, and Frank Gore decides to fumble the [expletive]ing ball when I have a chance to tie or cut it to within three points.

Then I was down 17 points with about three minutes to go in the game, and managed to cut it to a five point lead with two bombs to Michael Crabtree for a total of 164 yards.

My luck sucks!

It says 29 registered members

I think he's talking about registering for the League itself, not the other Board.

As for my game, im surprised i kept up with Fish lol. Lost 28-14, but [expletive]ED up BAD when i intercepted him and for some reason decided to spin out of bounds smh(was down 21-14 at the time and would have scored or at the very least set me up with extremely good field position). Overall, i'm happy with the result to say the least, lost by 14 as opposed to the smashing i was expecting.

Edited by Celtics3420