Madden 2010 Online Franchise

Uptown

Well, tonight's game was quite interesting.

I believe I had a 10 point lead in the 1st or 2nd quarter, and "DWiTex34" punted the ball, and I didn't want to get crushed, so I DOVE ON THE [expletive]ING GROUND WITH NO ONE AROUND, and I [expletive]ing fumble the damn ball, and he scores.

Then, I'm driving later in the game, and Frank Gore decides to fumble the [expletive]ing ball when I have a chance to tie or cut it to within three points.

Then I was down 17 points with about three minutes to go in the game, and managed to cut it to a five point lead with two bombs to Michael Crabtree for a total of 164 yards.

My luck sucks!

:lol: :lol: cheer up ! haha

But yea idk how Crabtree was burning Rodgers-Cromartie <.<

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm...............bad news for me if you dominate and pick Eagles, cuz I'm playing u first, I suck

Heh I was playing against my friend who doesn't play Madden, but I think I could do some damage with Maclin and Jackson, and a nice receiving RB in Westbrook. Just seems like a team that my skills could hone nicely.

Heh I was playing against my friend who doesn't play Madden, but I think I could do some damage with Maclin and Jackson, and a nice receiving RB in Westbrook. Just seems like a team that my skills could hone nicely.

So are you taking them? Let me know or just register on the forums because I might have someone else interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...