The Game-The R.E.D. Album Official Thread

MainEv3nt

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay doesn't even need a diss track for these cats...

And all I hear is:

"Oh yeah he keeps talking 'bout crack"

I ain't talking 'bout profit, I'm talking 'bout pain

I'm talking 'bout despair, I'm talking 'bout shame

I ain't talking 'bout gossip, I ain't talking 'bout Game

I ain't talkin bout Jimmy, I ain't talking 'bout Dame

I'm talking 'bout real shit, them people playin'

Game goes hard as [expletive], and you listen to little Jimmy Brooks from Degrassi.

C'MON SON!

Why do you worry about who goes "hard?" You're white...Lol...All about who makes the best music. I don't care if Ricky Rozay is a studio gangster!!!

Edited by JYD

both. Uncle Otis one of the wackest tracks I ever heard...

and remember this attempt?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfz6ZBdulvA

Oh, I get it...he dissed Jay so anything we say positive about him you'll come back with stupid comments like, "he's a cornball." I don't care who he is as a person away from the mic or who he name-drops; he's a very good lyracist with more of an old-school style. That's why I like him.

Oh, I get it...he dissed Jay so anything we say positive about him you'll come back with stupid comments like, "he's a cornball." I don't care who he is as a person away from the mic or who he name-drops; he's a very good lyracist with more of an old-school style. That's why I like him.

He's a good lyricist? Right...Ok sure

His lyricism clearly goes over your head :rolleyes:

Apparently....

This jus goes 2 hard for me !!!

Too hardcore to be a Jay-Z

Rock more red than Weezy Baby

Please say the Baby

I been around for years, so bitch, don’t Drake me

And this is not a diss

‘Cause I was just out in LA with Drake, bitch

Apparently....

This jus goes 2 hard for me !!!

Too hardcore to be a Jay-Z

Rock more red than Weezy Baby

Please say the Baby

I been around for years, so bitch, don’t Drake me

And this is not a diss

‘Cause I was just out in LA with Drake, bitch

Started off on Ground Zero, then I start to levitate

Rip rappers a new asshole: I never hesitate

Dre Beats on, smoking that chronic just to meditate

I'mma give em hurricanes until another Levee break

You [expletive]as is featherweights, I'm Aftermath's heavyweight

Now Dre's weapon of mass destruction is 'bout to detonate

I don't see what's so great about his bars?

He has a solid flow, usually good subject matter, some nice metaphores and punchlines, and decent rhyme schemes. He has made 4 albums that are all solid at worst, a buncha good mixtapes, and one of my favorite diss songs ever in 300 Bars. There's very few rappers who have come up since his first album dropped that I'd call better than him.

I could name about 20 people I'd rather listen to him in Hip Hop...but to each his own they say

That's because he dissed your boy Jay (and also gave him a ton of props on R.E.D), and because your listening to his music with a pre-disposition that he's whack. I am not a Lil Wayne fan by any means, and I generally hate his new stuff and his whole skater style, but I still usually can take away some good in his lyrics and music. Hate blinds people from good.

BTW, I meant since 2004, when Documentary dropped, that very few new rappers (i.e since 2004) have come up that are better than Game.

Edited by Nitro

I could name about 20 people I'd rather listen to him in Hip Hop...but to each his own they say

Yes you'd rather listen people say a bunch of words that rhyme but overall make no sense, as long as it sounds good on a hot beat your good, we get it.

That's because he dissed your boy Jay (and also gave him a ton of props on R.E.D), and because your listening to his music with a pre-disposition that he's whack. I am not a Lil Wayne fan by any means, and I generally hate his new stuff and his whole skater style, but I still usually can take away some good in his lyrics and music. Hate blinds people from good.

BTW, I meant since 2004, when Documentary dropped, that very few new rappers (i.e since 2004) have come up that are better than Game.

Yeah, Documentary was a solid album looking back I def [expletive]ed with that. I just don't like Game, I just don't think he's good lol

Yes you'd rather listen people say a bunch of words that rhyme but overall make no sense, as long as it sounds good on a hot beat your good, we get it.

lol what? god you've proven to me you're a clown. you never add anything to the conversation.

Edited by JYD

Yeah, Documentary was a solid album looking back I def [expletive]ed with that. I just don't like Game, I just don't think he's good lol

He also had a lot of hot tracks off Doctor's Advocate and LAX, such as...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9bbp1DN5D0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXtpDu6izho