K - Alex Henery (15)

BN - Matt Cassell (13)

RB - Beanie Wells (9)

RB - Brandon Jacobs (12)

WR - Sidney Rice (8)

WR - Roy Williams (11)

WR - A.J. Green (10)

Edited by illwill21

MJD is oft-injured? missed 3 games in 5 years?

Best team posted so far...

Thanks for the props, man.

He had that knee surgery last offseason, and he didn't do much in camp.. then he had knee surgery this offseason, and wasn't ready for the preseason game.. just a few red flags raised about his health, and the coaching staff has said they'll get Jennings more involved.. I'm obviously not overly worried :D

He's just a boss who plays through surgeries and injuries and etc etc.

I thought it was crazy that Schaub was there for me in the 7th.. people must be really down on him. The QB run hit early, so I was going to hold out for an Eli/Roeth type, and he just kinda fell into my lap. Not upset about it!

It's hard to judge 10 team leagues, but I don't like Shaub as your QB, at all. You have excellent WR depth, but I don't like Shaub, and I'd be worried about Gore, but maybe he will be good this year.

I didn't notice you picked Shaub in the 7th round at first, so maybe it was a decent pick there, but I don't trust him.

Also, I think you're in trouble if Gore gets hurt because he IS injury prone, and if that happens, that will probably hurt Vernon as well.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

Well, I think I'm in trouble if anyone gets hurt, haha.. but that's the gauntlet of fantasy football.

I'm hoping that Schaub picks back up this year, with Foster losing Vonta as a lead blocker and teams continuing to gameplan against the running game. We'll see!

Just how it was drafted.. right now I'm inclined to start Felix, as he's the starter and his numbers under Garrett were worlds better than under Wade.. but we'll see how everyone plays out the rest of the offseason.

Also, Vernon Davis is my favorite player, and has by far the most potential of any TE to have the most fantasy points this season, but I would try and move him in a package for Gronkowski. From all accounts I've heard, Gronkowski has looked the best out of any Patriots player, and has been talked about as looking not like a pro-bowl player this season, but an All-Pro. You could really get some nice pieces in a trade for Gronkowski+ because most people who have Gronkowski would give up additional pieces if they were getting Vernon Davis, but being able to watch and follow both the Patriots and 49er's, I expect Gronkowski to have a massive, massive year. I'm thinking 13-16 TD's, and 750 yards this season for him.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

Also, Vernon Davis is my favorite player, and has by far the most potential of any TE to have the most fantasy points this season, but I would try and move him in a package for Gronkowski. From all accounts I've heard, Gronkowski has looked the best out of any Patriots player, and has been talked about as looking not like a pro-bowl player this season, but an All-Pro. You could really get some nice pieces in a trade for Gronkowski+ because most people who have Gronkowski would give up additional pieces if they were getting Vernon Davis, but being able to watch and follow both the Patriots and 49er's, I expect Gronkowski to have a massive, massive year. I'm thinking 13-16 TD's, and 750 yards this season for him.

Gronk was there in the 2nd to last round, but I just couldn't bring myself to pick him up with Vern already on the roster. I'm with you that Gronk breaks out this year, but I think Vern is more of a sure thing.

It'll be known tomorrow, announcement coming, and his father said that "he's fine, he's fine".

After weeks of ambiguity regarding the health of Eagles receiver Jeremy Maclin, there finally is some clarity, both for him and his family.

Maclin tells Jay Glazer of FOXSports.com that the third-year receiver has been cleared after undergoing tests for lymphoma.

News of the possible diagnosis came on Maclin’s birthday, May 11. Lymph nodes were removed and tested last week, and he has received word that he does not have cancer.

Maclin told Glazer that the problem was determined to be a virus.

In April, Maclin said he had lost 15 pounds due to a “mono-like” illness.

The Eagles reportedly will be making a statement tonight regarding Maclin’s situation.

It’s now clear why Maclin’s status was so sketchy, and why so little information was available. Though he’s going to be fine, Maclin had some nervous moments. We’re glad that he can now relax and focus on getting himself ready to play.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/17/maclin-had-lymphoma-scare/