Rate my Fantasy Team

Jenneral

This is a 12-team league and I had the 4th overall pick.

QB: Joe Flacco

RB: Arian Foster

RB: Knowshon Moreno

WR: Miles Austin

WR: Roddy White

WR: Santana Moss

TE: Antonio Gates

WR/TE: Sidney Rice

Kicker: Matt Bryant

Def: Dallas Cowboys

Bench: Fred Jackson (RB)

Bench: Malcom Floyd (WR)

Bench: Donald Driver (WR)

Bench: Colt McCoy (QB)

Bench: Marcedes Lewis (TE)

Bench: LeGarrette Blount (RB)

How the [expletive] do you have Blount AND Lewis in the bench. You drafting with idiots or something? Fact that Foster fell to 4th blows my mind too. Charles and CJ both taken before him? :/

Rodgers was taken before Foster, so was Charles and Peterson I believe.

I'm pretty happy with my draft. :)

Couldn't all these "rate my fantasy team" topics just be merged into one? There's like...3 of them all at the top, hah hah.

Rate or GTFO

:glasses:

Shouldn't matter if they're from different people, leagues, and teams. The point of them is to rate the fantasy team and they could just go in one topic...in my opinion.

You have 9 posts in the NFL section. Two in this thread. One each for when McKinley, Chris Henry, McNair, and Gaines Adams died. Two about a photoshopped picture of Andy Reid dropping potato chips. One comment about the actual game itself.. and it was about a bet you made on the superbowl.

Why, exactly, are you so worried about the NFL front page being 'cluttered'?

For a 12 team league, this is an excellent team. Personally, I'm not on the Foster bandwagon, but if produces like last season, then you have yourself a very good team. You have very good WR's, and I would try and package one of them with Flacco for an upgrade at QB, or even try and move one of your HB's for a QB because Blount will be very good this season, especially around the goal-line.

You have 9 posts in the NFL section. Two in this thread. One each for when McKinley, Chris Henry, McNair, and Gaines Adams died. Two about a photoshopped picture of Andy Reid dropping potato chips. One comment about the actual game itself.. and it was about a bet you made on the superbowl.

Why, exactly, are you so worried about the NFL front page being 'cluttered'?

I click on the link at the bottom of the forum "Today's active content" and it brings up all the topics being posted in. It clutters up that portion of the forums. I didn't know people would be taking this to heart with me suggesting something so little. Hah hah. :lol:

And I chuckled a bit that you searched up all the posts I've made in the NFL forum to down play the repetitive topics being posted after I made the simple suggestion to post them all in one topic. Granted it doesn't take long to look up but just the fact you did it anyways got me, lol.

It's all good though, no worries.

The last 3 topics were made to rate a fantasy thread. Of course you're not competent enough to understand that with douchebag replies like that.

Rate a fantasy thread? You mean rate a fantasy team? Don't speak of competence when your posts aren't making sense.

In the end it isn't a big deal. Which is my point. Who the [expletive] cares if three people wanted a rate my team? This is equivalent to people making a new thread for new songs in the music forum. Should they be restricted to one thread?

And I chuckled a bit that you searched up all the posts I've made in the NFL forum to down play the repetitive topics being posted after I made the simple suggestion to post them all in one topic. Granted it doesn't take long to look up but just the fact you did it anyways got me, lol.

Meh, my first thought when you were complaining was "does this guy even post in the NFL section?".. so I checked it out.

In the end, you're right, it doesn't matter.. People want their own "rate my team" thread because when you have a big thread with all of them in there, they get less views/responses, as the thread gets stale after a few days. No big problem, IMO, especially with only 3 on the front page.

Yes, there are a few "rate my fantasy team" threads that are active right now, but considering that on the first page on the active content list, there's a thread that was last posted in at around 2:00 yesterday afternoon, I think more activity is good, and it's not really cluttering everything. Also, if these were merged into one topic, there is no doubt it would turn into a pissing match about which teams are better.

Good team i just dont know about your WR depth. It either make or break but you have a good RB depth along the best TE so u should be good. And Flacco will produce good numbers Ravens got easy schedule

Edited by CaliCurbStomppa

• 2 weeks later...