Kobe Allegedly Lays The Law Down in Church

Kobe Bryant is being investigated by San Diego police for an alleged altercation with a man at a local church, according to a KCBS-TV report.

On Sunday at a church in Carmel Valley, Bryant allegedly grabbed a cellphone from the man who sustained an injury to his wrist.

Bryant believed the man was taking photos of him and his wife, but no photos were seen when inspecting the phone.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/215192/Report_Kobe_Involved_In_Altercation_At_Church#ixzz1VDDWMwR7

I can't imagine Kobe getting super physical with someone at a church, so the fact that the person is claiming a wrist injury? Seriously? Come on, that's just stupid to hear.

Your thoughts?

Edited by Dr. Feelgood

I see nothing wrong with ripping a cell phone from a person in church tbh, you should have respect for the people in the church not to use a cell phone in their unless emergencies. I do believe he ripped the phone but the man is probably faking the wrist injury lol. Although on reading it again, it says he was taking pictures? idk what happen lol.

Edited by fish7718

• Owner

Free pass for what? LOL...this just happened, and it's making news on MSN (more reads than the 27-year old hockey player that just died Monday). Some of you would like to see a crucifixion, right? :lol:

If the story didn't include something about the man's wrist being injured enough for him to have to go to the hospital (lol), then I'd probably believe it...but, with that included, it sounds like a load of BS.

Quite frankly, the guy shouldn't have been doing that during service...but, on the other hand, Kobe should be used to it by now.

I swear, some of you are hilarious. I hope Kobe writes the guy a $100 check for the doctor diagnosing a minor wrist sprain, lol. Maybe Kobe will add an extra $15 to go buy a cheap wrist brace over at Wal-Mart.

• Owner

Lol, if this was LBJ doing this...I can't even begin to think about the thread that would ensue.

Or your posts telling us how you were there, and why there's no way LeBron would hurt a soul on this Earth.

But, fortunately for you, it's not LeBron. We'd never hear a story about LeBron doing this because, if this were to really happen to James in church, he'd probably start posing at the altar, wearing a shirt that says, "I don't walk on water, I just jump over it," and signing the covers of all the Bibles in the church.

• Like 4

Kobe Bryant was a perfect little angel at St. Therese of Carmel Church according to parishioners who tell TMZ they only saw Kobe praying -- and they've never heard of his mysterious accuser.

Several people at the church are backing up Kobe's denial of a scuffle with a fellow churchgoer last Sunday. Kobe allegedly thought the guy was taking pictures of him on his cell phone.

Church members tell us, no one took pictures during the service ... and they definitely didn't see Kobe grab anyone's phone.

In fact, we're told, no one on the church staff has even heard of Thomas Hagos ... the guy who allegedly tried to take the cell phone pics.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/18/kobe-bryant-st-therese-of-carmel-church-san-diego-thomas-hagos-cell-phone-picture-wrist-injury/#comments-anchor

no story. moving on...

Edited by The Artesticle