Do you drink water often?

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Owner

Two in the morning, two in the afternoon, two in the evening, and one before bedtime (and an extra one if I'm working out, but sometimes I'll have a Powerade)...but I'm cutting back just a bit because I can't afford to buy so much water every two days (since Jessica drinks it as well). I'd say over the last month, I've been drinking anywhere from 6-8 bottles a day.

Two in the morning, two in the afternoon, two in the evening, and one before bedtime (and an extra one if I'm working out, but sometimes I'll have a Powerade)...but I'm cutting back just a bit because I can't afford to buy so much water every two days (since Jessica drinks it as well). I'd say over the last month, I've been drinking anywhere from 6-8 bottles a day.

You must have to take a piss every 15 minutes. :lol:

• Like 1

• Owner

You must have to take a piss every 15 minutes. :lol:

Haha, frequently. Diabetics need twice as much water, especially when they are active. One high blood sugar drains all of the water out of my body/muscles, and I can lose 5-10 pounds in a matter of 24 hours (which is bad on your heart). Water is a big, big deal. :(

I am supposed to drink ALOT since I'm easily prone to kidney infections (was born with kidney problems), but I don't unless it's super hot... that's when I love me some ice cold water. But then of course I end up going to the restroom every 15-30 minutes.

Edited by J E N

• Owner

Look at most of you drinking bottled water when water is the most abundant resource on the planet. :lol: .

Unless you're at college, or working out, there's virtually no reason to drink bottled water.

There are more cities in the United States than just the one you live in. Come to my town and take a shower, walk out and smell like chlorine, and see if that changes your mind about drinking tap water.

Or, you can just go to a sink in this town and try it yourself.

• Like 1