Current HOF Locks

EastCoastNiner

Heres a few

Tom Brady - Its a no brainer.. He already have 3 rings and he will always be a winner no matter what.

Peyton Manning - He always had statistics but now he got a super bowl ring hes sure lock of making it.

Troy Polamalu - When he gets in ppl gonna talk about how he made defense better when he was on that field.

Ray Lewis - One of most feared linebacker to ever play the game.

Ed Reed - One of best gamechanger to ever play game how can u not vote him in.

AP - Hes young and maybe it too early to say his name but hes one of the most hardest worker on field to play running back. If he can win a SB before his career goes downhill i think hes sure lock.

Larry Fitzgerald - I don't know if he gonna break Jerry Rice's record but i know he will be close. Hes only 27 right now and he isnt in his prime yet and hes still a freak right now.

Julius Peppers - He will finished his carrer over 100 sacks... He always been a phenomenal player his whole career.

Brian Urlacher- revolutionized the role of a middle linebacker, shows fast/athletic linebackers can succeed and the ability of running sideline to sideline.

Devin Hester- Best Kick returner in the history of the game, id say let him get 5-6 more return td's.

Removed AP and Fitz because they are not hall of fame locks, Polamalu borderline, I'll continue

Tom Brady - Its a no brainer.. He already have 3 rings and he will always be a winner no matter what.

Peyton Manning - He always had statistics but now he got a super bowl ring hes sure lock of making it.

Troy Polamalu

Ray Lewis - One of most feared linebacker to ever play the game.

Ed Reed - One of best gamechanger to ever play game how can u not vote him in.

Julius Peppers

LaDainian Tomlinson

Tony Gonzalez

Antonio Gates

Jason Witten

Olin Kreutz

Steve Hutchinson

Richard Seymour

Kevin Williams

Brian Urlacher

Champ Bailey

Charles Woodson

Brian Dawkins

Darren Sharper

Bill Bellichek

Bill Parcells

Dick LeBeau (as a coach, if you can?)

Edited by fish7718

I like that list for the most part, and can't disagree with most of it, but I don't think Olin Kreutz should be there. It is tough for Centers to make the HOF.

I was actually going to say Jason Witten as well, but I didn't realize he had as many accolades as he does, although I think some are because he's on the Cowboys

What do you think of Reggie Wayne?