5.9 Earthquake in Virginia, DC, NC, NY

MainEv3nt

Absolutely pathetic. You like to make fun of people who believe in a religion, and you like to mock the terrorist attacks of 9/11. You're despicable.

Can you try to go a thread without trolling, that picture was hilarious.

ecn too real for otr.

he say what we think.

People can troll, but you shouldn't troll about something regarding 9/11. He can try and deny, deny, deny the fact that it had to do with 9/11, but anyone with half a brain knows that was the intent. He still hasn't given his reason for the picture, and what each piece of the picture is supposed to mean.

How is it trolling? It's absolutely pathetic, and is an insult to all those that suffered from 9/11. The intent is blatantly obvious. It's absolutely pathetic.

He's a piece of shit.

lol you're a moron, how is that an insult to those who suffered 9/11? IT'S A [expletive]ING JOKE, GET OVER IT. God you're pathetic man.

lol you're a moron, how is that an insult to those who suffered 9/11? IT'S A [expletive]ING JOKE, GET OVER IT. God you're pathetic man.

You're just clueless, and have no common sense. It's obvious what his intent was. He hasn't given me a reason for what it means. If he didn't come up with it, like he said, then why did he find it funny to post? What's so funny about it. The intent was clear. You are a moron.

I'm not surprised you said this was funny either.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3109/2848364872_b5a7434e1d.jpg

Edited by EastCoastNiner

I wanted to make a joke about how us in LA are looking at East Coasters the way the rest of the country looks at Southern California when we get a little rain.

But really, if I was in a skyscraper and I felt an earthquake, I'd shit my pants. In California, buildings are made to withstand earthquake, not sure about the rest of the country where earthquakes are extremely rare.

Here, I don't bother to get out of bed or out of my seat unless it's over a 6.0 earthquake. But if I'm on the 80th floor of a building and it started moving, I'd be sweating like Shawn Kemp at a paternity test.

As a side note, the worst place I ever was during an earthquake is taking a deuce. Do you finish and wipe, or just run out the house leaving a trail? Tough decision.