5.9 Earthquake in Virginia, DC, NC, NY

MainEv3nt

It was extremely subtle. I was sitting with a group of people and we didn't feel it at first. Then I felt like I had vertigo for a few seconds and it stopped. A traffic cone toppled over. That was the worst of the damage. Still, I saw people running into the streets afterwards like the sky was falling. People panic too often.

Absolutely pathetic. You like to make fun of people who believe in a religion, and you like to mock the terrorist attacks of 9/11. You're despicable.

showing an american flag, an eagle crying, and the words never forget means i'm mocking 9/11? you are a genius

showing an american flag, an eagle crying, and the words never forget means i'm mocking 9/11? you are a genius

It's pretty obvious you were trying to make a joke, and "Never Forget" is mainly associated with 9/11, and you know that, but you just think you're funny.

What was the point of you posting that picture with an American flag, American eagle, and the words "Never Forget"? Please, I'd love to know.

Oh, and a simple google search of the words "Never Forget" mainly show things regarding 9/11 as the top results.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=never+forget&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=519l2750l0l2879l12l8l0l0l0l0l367l1658l0.3.2.2l7l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1280&bih=602&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

Boom, roasted!

This is the 2nd picture when you search for bill Belichick http://www.secsportsfan.com/images/bill_belichick.jpg

Therefore, according ot ECN logic, whatever Google image searches = real life.. which means his favorite coach is indeed a cheater

Right.

When you type in Bill Belichick, pictures of Bill Belichick show up. Odd, huh? Also, your sample size was poor, and you're trying to troll as usual.

Fail.

Right.

When you type in Bill Belichick, pictures of Bill Belichick show up. Odd, huh? Also, your sample size was poor, and you're trying to troll as usual.

Fail.

When I type in Bill Belichick, I get a picture that says he's a cheater. THAT MEANS HE'S A CHEATER [/ECN logic]