Sun, Oct. 23 ST. LOUIS - Win

Sun, Oct. 30 @ Philadelphia - Win

Sun, Nov. 6 SEATTLE - Win

Sun, Nov. 13 BUFFALO - Win

Sun, Nov. 20 @ Washington - Loss

Thu, Nov. 24 MIAMI - Win

Sun, Dec. 4 @ Arizona - Win

Sun, Dec. 11 NY GIANTS - Win

Sat, Dec. 17 @ Tampa Bay - Win (for my birthday :))

Sat, Dec. 24 PHILADELPHIA - Loss

Sun, Jan. 1 @ NY Giants - Loss

11-5 very optimistic but NFC West sucks and we get the easy AFC East teams at home, should go at least 5-1 in those games, especially considering 2 of the toughest games are on favorable days. Miami has to come here on thanksgiving. Then we get 10 days rest for Arizona. San Francisco will be difficult but it's winable because they can't throw the ball. @ Tampa scares me too but we handle Tampa historically over the past few years. New England off a bye week is more winable than someone like ECN would tell you, but I can't see us going 12-4, 11-5 is pushing it as it is. Again this is very optimistic, in the other thread I didn't even have us making the playoffs. :lol:

I know it's stupid to base anything off the preseason, but for once I'm going to be optimistic and say we finish right around .500. Last year I had us going 8-8, and we came close to it, my prediction is basically the same once again. A lot of people are calling us the worst team in the league, I just don't see it. We have the best safety tandem in our division (Otogwe and Landry, both complement each other well), the corners are very solid, our D-line is great, and our linebackers are solid (two pro bowlers in Rak and Fletcher, one rookie, and one question mark).

As far as the offense goes, it has drastically improved. The offensive line is more athletic, healthy, and we finally have depth at those positions, all of which is essential for the ZBS. I like our receivers, Moss is a good #1, Gaffney is the perfect #2, and Armstrong is coming into his own as a deep threat target. Our tight ends should be good as usual, as will our running backs. We have 4 RB's who I think we can carry into the regular season, they all bring a unique element to the run game, it should be interesting to see how they perform. And of course, the QB's... Beck played well, but he was very complacent throwing the ball, he rarely tried throwing it deep, while Grossman is more of a risk taker (could be good or bad). Right now I'd lean towards Beck simply because I like his instincts, he plays smart and doesn't try to do a whole lot in our offense, which is acceptable given our run game.

vs. Giants W - Only reason I'm saying this is because the G-men have a lot of injuries.

vs. Cardinals L

@ Cowboys L

@ Rams W

Week 5 - BYE

@ Eagles L

@ Panthers W

@ Bills W

vs. 49ers L

@ Dolphins W

vs. Cowboys W

@ Seahawks L

vs. Jets L

vs. Patriots L

@ Giants L

vs. Vikings W

@ Eagles W - Philly will probably rest starters, we should be able to win.

A lot of winnable games for us this year.

LOL @ ECN thinking 49ers going to be playoffs team. Really? REALLY???

Steelers will go 13-3. Very easy schedule.

WEEK 1: @ BAL - L

WEEK 2: V. SEA - W

WEEK 3: @ IND - W

WEEK 4: @ HOU - W

WEEK 5: V. TEN - W

WEEK 6: V. JAC - W

WEEK 7: @ ARI - W

WEEK 8: @ NE - L

WEEK 9: V. BAL - W

WEEK 10: @ CIN - W

WEEK 11: BYE

WEEK 12: @ KC - W

WEEK 13: V. CIN - W

WEEK 14: V. CLE - W

WEEK 15: @ SF - W

WEEK 16: V. STL - W

WEEK 17: @ CLE - L

The first eight games for St. Louis sure look easy! :glasses: .

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/name/stl/year/2011/st-louis-rams

The 49er's could end up with any record, and I wouldn't be surprised for the most part. Their playcalling is what [expletive]ed them the most the past few years, and not the personnel. Hopefully Braylon Edwards can help this offense, and Crabtree can actually do something.

Speaking of Crabtree, he needs to pick it the hell up because he's on my shit list right now. Dez Bryant is so much better right now it's not even funny, and hell, even DHB may be better. :blink: .

Edited by EastCoastNiner

I'll be putting $1,000 on the Patriots going 14-2 or better later today, and I might drop $1,000 on them going 19-0.

I'll put $500 on the 49er's at 9 1/2 wins.

Put your money where you mouths are you trolls.

Did you ever end up doing any of this?

Did you ever end up doing any of this?

Not yet. I'm waiting until I go back to college when I can cash out on my betting account. I have plenty of money in my savings account, but I want to make sure I get my money out before placing another bet.

However, I did place a bet on the Patriots doing better than 11 1/2 wins. I think I bet $300.

Not yet. I'm waiting until I go back to college when I can cash out on my betting account. I have plenty of money in my savings account, but I want to make sure I get my money out before placing another bet.

However, I did place a bet on the Patriots doing better than 11 1/2 wins. I think I bet $300.

Better hope you have an overseas site.