Let Me Reintroduce You.....

U mad the Steelers can't hang and get raped by the Patritos nearly every time they play? The Steelers are the Patriots red headed step child. They're the whipping boy;

Take a seat and enjoy the ass-whoopings this season.

lol. yea ill sure take a seat where i can see they take that trailer park trash team, turn it sideways and give them the biggest ass whupping you can ever ask for...

you just gonna have wait when we give u guys ur first defeat since u claim this is the year of going undefeated :)

U mad the Steelers can't hang and get raped by the Patritos nearly every time they play? The Steelers are the Patriots red headed step child. They're the whipping boy;

Take a seat and enjoy the ass-whoopings this season.

Aren't you the one hwo always bitches about people bringing up 12-4 in threads where it's irrelevant?

Aren't you the one hwo always bitches about people bringing up 12-4 in threads where it's irrelevant?

I responded to a comment that was irrelevant. So, you should probably just shut the [expletive] up and leave this thread if it bothers you. You retards bring 12-4 (Not even exactly what I said) up in most every thread before I mention anything off-topic, so just leave.

If you guys are going to make stupid remarks like that, you better expect it to come. It's going to be a long season for you fools.

If you want me to spend my time better, while you keep being a prick, I'll just go flag all of your youtube videos. Oh, wait, did I go off-topic?

Edited by EastCoastNiner

You retards bring 12-4 (Not even exactly what I said)

49ers:

@Seattle -W

New Orleans-L

@ Kansas City-W

@Atlanta-L

Philadelphia-W

Oakland-L

@Carolina-W

Denver-W

St. Louis-W

Tampa Bay-W

@Arizona-W

@Green Bay-W

Seattle-W

@San Diego-L

@St. Louis-W

Arizona-W

I have them going 12-4

Read the whole thread and get back to me.

49ers:

@Seattle -W

New Orleans-L

@ Kansas City-W

@Atlanta-L

Philadelphia-W

Oakland-L

@Carolina-W

Denver-W

St. Louis-W

Tampa Bay-W

@Arizona-W

@Green Bay-W

Seattle-W

@San Diego-L

@St. Louis-W

Arizona-W

I have them going 12-4, but it could easily be worse. I don't have a good feeling about the first game against Seattle, and I see Green Bay being the favorites in that game, but I think the 49er's can pull it out.

I don't think their schedule is that tough at all, and they should be able to capitalize on that. If I was being a little more conservative, you could give the 49er's losses at Seattle, Carolina, and Green Bay, bringing the record down the 9-7.......

Blind moron is blind.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

Blind moron is blind.

49ers:

@Seattle -W

New Orleans-L

@ Kansas City-W

@Atlanta-L

Philadelphia-W

Oakland-L

@Carolina-W

Denver-W

St. Louis-W

Tampa Bay-W

@Arizona-W

@Green Bay-W

Seattle-W

@San Diego-L

@St. Louis-W

Arizona-W

I have them going 12-4

• Like 1

And, you say I have reading comprehension problems. :lol: . That's not EXACTLY what I said. There's more to it, yet you choose to ignore it.

Anyways, my prediction on the 49er's was probably closer than 90% of the people in that thread's prediction on the Bengals. You honestly need to stop trolling. Leave the thread if you don't like it, but stop trying to be a douche.

And, you say I have reading comprehension problems. :lol: . That's not EXACTLY what I said. There's more to it, yet you choose to ignore it.

That is exactly what you said. You laid out the games, picked W/L, and said "I have them at 12-4." So you put out a qualifier that they could be worse? Does that change that you picked them to go 12-4 (6 games off)?

That is exactly what you said. You laid out the games, picked W/L, and said "I have them at 12-4." So you put out a qualifier that they could be worse? Does that change that you picked them to go 12-4 (6 games off)?

Thank you for proving my point. I put the qualifier there for a reason. I didn't put one for the Patriots, Bengals or anyone else. I only put it for them because I knew they could be terrible.

Anyways, this isn''t about the 49er's. This is about Rob Gronkowski, so please stop posting about it.

Thank you for proving my point. I put the qualifier there for a reason. I didn't put one for the Patriots, Bengals or anyone else. I only put it for them because I knew they could be terrible.

Anyways, this isn''t about the 49er's. This is about Rob Gronkowski, so please stop posting about it.

You knew they could be terrible, so you dropped all the way down to 9-7? lulz

49ers:

I have them going 12-4

Boom, roasted.

I responded to a comment that was irrelevant. So, you should probably just shut the [expletive] up and leave this thread if it bothers you. You retards bring 12-4 (Not even exactly what I said) up in most every thread before I mention anything off-topic, so just leave.

If you guys are going to make stupid remarks like that, you better expect it to come. It's going to be a long season for you fools.

If you want me to spend my time better, while you keep being a prick, I'll just go flag all of your youtube videos. Oh, wait, did I go off-topic?

lyke oh no don't flag my youtube videos. I have a working relationship with machinima so do whatever the [expletive] you want. If you truly have nothing better to do on your asturday nights than to masturbate to pictures of Rob Gronkowski and flag my vids, go ahead. Machinims fixes everything. And you call me a troll.

• 5 months later...