Need help with this girl

Ive been here for a long time and i know some of u have a gf or have a lot experience with women because i don't. To be honest i never had a g/f in my life but there been a lot women wanted to go out with me but i was kinda picky or wasn't really interested in dating... Well last 4-5 girls i liked in last year or 2 i moved to fast and it didn't go well but this girl im trying not to screw this up b/c i hate the fact i screw things up... Well anyway shes hard of hearing just like I am..... plus we knew each other back in 1st grade and i never saw her since...

About a month ago i was talking to my boy about who were in our class and he had his yearbook from when i went school with that girl and he told me her name and i was surprised b/c i knew her from long time ago just never really thought about her u kno... he told me other ppl too but this megan girl i liked i did kinda liked her way back then so i looked her up on FB and lucky i found her... So i sent her msg about if it really her about saying some stuff about if she was hard of hearing or went to that school i went and it was her so i reminded her who i was.. Talk between her and I went pretty slow until one day i caught her online in fb chat and we just started talking... She was talking how i was hot and gave me her number so i texted her... Told her we should hang out for dinner and she agreed.. It was 2 weeks ago when we went out for dinner, everything went very well... After that it been kinda slow because she just started her new job. Well, last week i told her we should hang out but she told me she had plans... Well i texted her again on Friday saying lets have dinner next week and she was like yes absoutely which surprised me b/c i thought i moved too fast.

Now what should i be doing next? What should i say to her in text? Should i be like how u doin' then maybe make a funny joke then ask about dinner this week? I really like her and shes very different from other woman i've talked to so im really hoping this can work out with her and me. Hope i get some advice from u guys. Id really appreciate it.

Wow...that was one of the most difficult things to read...ever. Please tell me you were under the influence of something, whether it be alcohol or drugs, because that was just a mind [expletive] of a post.

Anyways, I think I pretty much got the gist of it. Take things slow with this girl if you feel that's what you need to do with her. Keep going on dates, eventually, things will pick up. She'll become more interested in you the more dates you go on (assuming you're not a complete tool or dick hole). Maybe try and get an on going inside joke with her. I know it helps as that's what I did with my last girlfriend.

Sorry I couldn't give more advice but good luck.

• Owner

Start telling her she's really beautiful (don't say pretty, or attractive, or anything else...just beautiful). Don't go overboard...just do it a few of times each date, when you first see her and then at the end of it, for sure. Having an inside joke with her? Sure, it helps...anything you can find between you two, that you both have in common or that you can share, will help you out.

During this next date, you can tell her, "You know what? This isn't something I'm used to, and I can't remember me ever telling another girl this, but I don't think I could have a better time with anyone else but you. There's something about just being with you on this date that makes me forget everything else." Then you hit her with the "beautiful" line (right after that), and you're going to reel her in a bit closer without her thinking you're trying too hard.

Go out on a limb and try to figure out something she watches on TV, using her Facebook or anything. If you can't do that, look on her FB and find SOMETHING that you can talk to her about. You can find her interests on her info tab, or even if she's posting stuff on her wall about a certain show. If you don't know much about it (assuming it's a show), watch an episode online and tell her you were bored one night and decided to watch this episode of [insert show here] and was wondering if she watches it as well.

Just don't make it sound like it's all scripted. When getting advice from others, guys and girls tend to think too hard when they are saying something, and it comes out like a daytime soap opera, making that other person realize you're super nervous and wanting to just get things over with and be in a relationship.

Good luck, bro.

I'd hate to be in the same restaurant as two half-deaf people on a date...the screaming would be as annoying as assholes on blue tooths (Curb reference).

Seriously, though, I'm probably not the best to ask, but see how much you can build her attraction towards you before you make a move. Just don't make the mistake of taking too long and having her lose interest. It's a fine line you'll have to toe, but considering you want to take it slow and not mess it up, I'd go that route.

Edited by Nitro