WK1: New England at Miami

Real Deal

• 2 weeks later...

If ECN is right, and Tom Brady throws for 5 touchdowns and the Patriots win by 30 points, I will never post on OTR again.

If Gronkowski scores two TD's will you take lkr with you? :lol: .

All joking aside, I really hope the Patriots don't disappoint me tonight. I can't [expletive]ing wait to see Haynesworth in action.

I think the defensive player people will really notice this season is Andre Carter.

Really interested to see how this Miami team plays tonight. I don't expect to win by any means, but they have such a sick defense and if they can get any continuity with Chad Henne going he has a couple of really nice weapons. It's an intriguing team, I really want the Dolphins win and Henne to play well because of how much shit he took this past offseason. I don't expect a lot but if they play well I'll be on board.

ECN didn't we have some type of a bet going?

Nope. I'm not going to do that bet.

The best I'll do is that Brady throws for 2+ TD's, AND the Patriots score 30+ points.

Also, this would be a one month sig bet.

I'm most likely not going to be posting during the game, so take the deal or leave it.

If you take it, you keep it because I'll know if you edit your post.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

I still think New England scores 35+ this game.

Now, just a few questions.

-Was the first play of the game actually a complete pass because it did not look like it the first time?

-How the hell was there no PI on the play with Ochocinco?

-What the [expletive] is Edelman thinking?

-Who reintroduced you to Rob Gronkowski?

Cameron Wake and Nate Solder are having a great one on one battle for most of the night thus far. Wake starting to come on, but Solder has played well.

Honestly, except for one play, Solder and Wake have not been battling. Nate Solder has been manhandling him, and it's very impressive, especially because he's playing RT this game.