WK1: New England at Miami

Real Deal

Hopefully he gets it an a TD. You will finally notice how smart I am........even though I never would have imagined how many yards he's thrown for. :lol: .

The numbers are obviously inflated by what will likely go down as the shittiest single down defensive playcall of the year, but Brady has been clinical tonight. If he gets good protection he's lights out. Miami has a great defense but it's run stopping unit, that pass defense isn't great at all and he torched them accordingly. Would like to see this against the Jets, Ravens, Steelers, etc.

I still think New England scores 35+ this game.

Now, just a few questions.

-Was the first play of the game actually a complete pass because it did not look like it the first time?

-How the hell was there no PI on the play with Ochocinco?

-What the [expletive] is Edelman thinking?

-Who reintroduced you to Rob Gronkowski?

Gronkowski had 10 touchdowns last year, it's not like you were the only one who knew who he was lull

The numbers are obviously inflated by what will likely go down as the shittiest single down defensive playcall of the year, but Brady has been clinical tonight. If he gets good protection he's lights out. Miami has a great defense but it's run stopping unit, that pass defense isn't great at all and he torched them accordingly. Would like to see this against the Jets, Ravens, Steelers, etc.

Is that a joke? He owns the Steelers.