Vernon Gholston Cut

EastCoastNiner

? Don't see how this is news worthy....:lol: Are you going to make another topic when Aaron Maybin gets cut again?

Maybe because a top six pick doesn't often get cut twice in his first three years in the league?

Get back to me when you can find one that. I just went back to 2005, and the only players with as poor of a career as Gholston are Pac Man Jones and Jamarcus Russel. Oh, and whaddaya know, there's threads on them. Crazy!

If you don't like the topic, just don't post. It's pretty simple.

Maybe because a top six pick doesn't often get cut twice in his first three years in the league?

Get back to me when you can find one that. I just went back to 2005, and the only players with as poor of a career as Gholston are Pac Man Jones and Jamarcus Russel. Oh, and whaddaya know, there's threads on them. Crazy!

If you don't like the topic, just don't post. It's pretty simple.

Butt hurt much? Maybe if Vernon Gholston was relevant anytime over the past few years it'd be relevant. Just seems like your trying to shit on the Jets in typical ECN fashion.

Butt hurt much? Maybe if Vernon Gholston was relevant anytime over the past few years it'd be relevant. Just seems like your trying to shit on the Jets in typical ECN fashion.

Nope. I never stir shit up. It's wrong 100% of the time that you guys start to cry, get backed into a corner, and start making stupid remarks.

Time check.

http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/showthread.php?t=113781

Nope. I never stir shit up. It's wrong 100% of the time that you guys start to cry, get backed into a corner, and start making stupid remarks.

Time check.

http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/showthread.php?t=113781

Backed into a corner? When was the last time Gholston was mentioned on this forum? Lol the only one making stupid remarks is you. BTW some news you didn't post when he was originally cut, which is over a month ago, you did it the second time.

Edited by fish7718

man every [expletive]ing thread i go into now has some one calling each other a troll. ECN you really are annoying as [expletive] just tone it down a little bit damn man. get your shit straight and come back to OTR because obviously your getting picked on at school or something to be causing this much damn attention to yourself on a message board.

man every [expletive]ing thread i go into now has some one calling each other a troll. ECN you really are annoying as [expletive] just tone it down a little bit damn man. get your shit straight and come back to OTR because obviously your getting picked on at school or something to be causing this much damn attention to yourself on a message board.

Right. Posting a thread about a guy who was a top six pick and cut twice in three years is dumb. I make the thread, and you don't have to come in here. Once again, as usual, I did not instigate one thing. The same set of fools like to come in threads I create and say the same thing time after time after time.

If you don't like the thread, don't post in it.