Mariah Carey vs Eminem, who wins?

reno

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I dont understand the beef between these two, what happened? I must be living under a rock or soemthing.

Em claims to have dated MC for 6 months but she denies any relationship. He mentioned her in his latest song off his new album, called her a whore and called Cannon a prick. Nick wrote a big blog in response calling Em a racist and blah blah then Carey made a song called Why You So Obsessed With Me, basically a single off her new album which she claimed wasn't about Em but it obviously was. So Em obviously caught feelings and made an actual diss track, the first track was kind of a joke.

And yeah this isn't a real beef, it might have just got real but I feel like it's gonna end now, Nick and MC don't want it with Em. Although continuing this would hype up both artists, get them on the news etc.

Yeah, but she denied speculation that it was directed at Eminem. I don't think she wants any part of it. Or maybe she does, but either way, it's a layup for Eminem.

It's so clear it's about Em, though :lol: