OTR's Yahoo Fantasy Football League

ChosenOne

ECN what can I do for Roddy White? or Dezmond

You can hook me up with Brady in a package deal.....

I haven't given this much thought as I'm going to bed soon, but maybe something like:

Brady

Gronkowski

Bradshaw

For:

White

Steven Jackson

Maybe I could add Tony Gonalez?

Edited by EastCoastNiner

ECN what would it take for me to get SJ and Dez?

It would start with Rivers+McCoy.

I would have to think it over, but I may be willing to do that if you are. I'm really high on both players you want, and have been trying to deal them for a top tier QB, but I'm really hesitant to trade Dez because I have a feeling he will explode this year. I legitimately think he will be one of the five best WR's in the NFL fantasy wise this year. And, with Jackso, the Rams are looking pretty good, and he'll get a lot of goal-line carries.

Rivers is not my first choice for a QB, and I have other potential trades in the works, but he does interest me. It just depends what you are willing to give up because I do like my team for the most part. I have an elite HB, an HB that should get some good touches, and excellent WR depth, with two possible studs starting in Bryant and White. I have no clue what to expect from Alex Smith because there are more offensive weapons for him this year, but if he does poorly, I can kiss any chance of winning goodbye!

It would start with Rivers+McCoy.

I would have to think it over, but I may be willing to do that if you are. I'm really high on both players you want, and have been trying to deal them for a top tier QB, but I'm really hesitant to trade Dez because I have a feeling he will explode this year. I legitimately think he will be one of the five best WR's in the NFL fantasy wise this year. And, with Jackso, the Rams are looking pretty good, and he'll get a lot of goal-line carries.

Rivers is not my first choice for a QB, and I have other potential trades in the works, but he does interest me. It just depends what you are willing to give up because I do like my team for the most part. I have an elite HB, an HB that should get some good touches, and excellent WR depth, with two possible studs starting in Bryant and White. I have no clue what to expect from Alex Smith because there are more offensive weapons for him this year, but if he does poorly, I can kiss any chance of winning goodbye!

I didnt even read the rest after that :lol:

Sig bet?

No way in hell Miami loses by 30+ lolz.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/805096-im-afraid-haynesworth-just-made-me-giddy.html

HE....IS....COMING!!!! And, HE IS HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30+ may also be the number of times the Patriots tackle a Dolphin behind the line of scrimmage.