Fantasy Football Advice

Make It Naaaashty

Beanie Wells without a doubt. That's not even a tough decision.

I wouldnt say its not a tough call, Felix is gonna get the carries and theres gonna be plenty of desperation dumps off to him as well since the the db's of the Jets are solid. Personally I dont like Wells enough and I dont think Panthers d is that bad. I would play Felix Jones.

Panthers run D is pretty weak and with Hightower gone, Beanie is in for 15-20 carries. Felix isn't going to get much space to run against the Jets D and there's so many catches he can get to be a solid start over Beanie. It's not a tough call at all.

I disagree the Panthers d has improved 3 of their first 4 picks were on the defensive side of the ball and two of them on the d line. They also didnt lose any big pieces over the summer, and to add signed Rivera as a head coach who was the defensive cordinator for ths number one defense in the league last year SanDiego. They aint gonna an amazing defense but they will be solid against teams with half ass olines and running backs.

One guys doesnt make a backfield. The way i see it if Fitzpatrick can throw for 200 yds and 4 TD so can Stafford.

First of all, give Fitzpatrick credit for doing his thing, secondly, you act like the Chiefs are that bad of a defensive team, no doubt in my mind that's an apparition.

First of all, give Fitzpatrick credit for doing his thing, secondly, you act like the Chiefs are that bad of a defensive team, no doubt in my mind that's an apparition.

Not at all im not saying they are a bad defensive team, all im saying is that if Fitzpatrick can do it so can Stafford.