Banned members

Real Deal

Take a look at the most recent comment on the OTR YouTube channel.

Sent from my HTC on the Now Network from Sprint.

Meh he posted it a little after getting banned, not surprised that he still held at a grudge at that time. Whether he still does or would want to post here again, I don't know but I can vouch that he's been a decent poster in recent months.

Meh he posted it a little after getting banned, not surprised that he still held at a grudge at that time. Whether he still does or would want to post here again, I don't know but I can vouch that he's been a decent poster in recent months.

That comment was posted in like July.. a very long while after his banning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Owner

I was bored, so I found a way to restore fully-deleted accounts. I did it with those that I deleted in the past (Diesel and OldChili), just so we would have accurate post content.

Never knew I could be able to pull that off, but it was a bit easier than I realized, once I sat down and thought about how posts and topics are sorted and called.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

^N4S decided to leave the board himself.

Bizzy wasn't banned...unless I'm just not seeing his name change (I don't even have a Bizzy on the member list, for some reason).

bizzy43@gmail.com to Shaliq:

(Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 11:20 PM)

Hey Shaliq,

My username was deleted from OTR =[

RD, you should undelete his username if possible, bro. ;)

Edited by Šhãłïq

• 4 weeks later...
  • Owner

I asked this for a couple of reasons, but I honestly wouldn't be opposed to bringing a couple back...just depends. I'm sure a couple of years off the board may be a good thing. People do mature over time (most), or those that weren't trolls are cooled off by now (I'd hope...lol).

A couple of accounts were deleted, but they can be brought back, all posts restored, if I really wanted it to happen. Takes some effort, but it can be done.

I'll still consider it, especially if they are an original member. I haven't been in contact with any of them, though, and have no way of doing that...so if you guys talk to them and think it's a good idea to give them a chance, we'll make that decision here.