Jobs

So what kind of job do you folks have, if you don't mind sharing.

When I used to live in United States I worked for Lowe's Home Improvement and I was a Lumber associate and Commercial Sales Loader and a Delivery guy also. Right now I work for a construction company, good money enjoy it the people I work with are really relaxed and down to Earth which is really a plus to have at a work place. I'm only 18 years old age and I probably won't be doing this for a long time I might go to school here or when I come back to the United States and go for Sports Management. So yeah that is what I do.... What do you folks do?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been looking for a summer job [full time] and a part timer for the upcoming year. Need the dough for university next year.

I honestly recommend Lowe's it's really easy and you have some awesome discounts. Like on Cell-Phone companies, Clothes, Footwear, Flowers and other stuff. I know AT&T and Verizon and Sprint offer 20% off on your monthly bill and 25% off on anything you buy that's theirs, so it's really worth working at Lowe's and they pay good.

I want a job but I'm just too lazy to go out and get one. It's not that big of a deal though since I'm only 16. I'll probably have too look for one next summer though.

Oh 16, yeah at Lowe's you have to be 18 years of age. But teach yourself not to be lazy, it will make your life a lot better.

Oh 16, yeah at Lowe's you have to be 18 years of age. But teach yourself not to be lazy, it will make your life a lot better.

That's the other thing. I'll be 17 in September so that'll open a few more jobs up. I could've had a job at a car wash but the manager was looking for people who would be able to work throughout the school year and for the whole summer and since I go to my lake for weeks at a time that wouldn't be good.

Edited by Cobb

That's the other thing. I'll be 17 in September so that'll open a few more jobs up. I could've had a job at a car wash but the manager was looking for people who would be able to work throughout the school year and for the whole summer and since I go to my lake for weeks at a time that wouldn't be good.

Man I worked 2 jobs, went to school and took care of my family all that when I was 17.

Man I worked 2 jobs, went to school and took care of my family all that when I was 17.

Don't get me wrong, I would work it but I doubt that they like that I would be gone for two weeks at a time for the whole summer.

I have two jobs at the moment

1. I work as a supervisor/HOD of department as a clothing store called Trade Secret. We sell big brand names at lower prices than most and usually get huge, busy days. I work there for $11.75 an hour, and $19.00 on Sundays.

2. I do cleaning at an office near where I live two nights a week, four hours a night (although the job takes about an hour and a half to do) for $22.34 an hour.

I'm a stay at home son this summer due to family health issues. :) Next year I'm going to try to work at a coffee stand and get mega tips/tits for stunning features.

Might also get a job at the local country club, be a caddy and get mega tips from the old bastards. I'm a golfer too so free access to the nicest course around 24/7, even though we practice there for the season.

Edited by Kirby