Jobs

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I applied for a golf course, never got a reply

So I applied for Dairy Queen, never got a reply

So I applied for a sign spinner, never got a reply

So I applied for a hot dog stand, I better get a [expletive]ing reply.

Give them a call to show your interest?

I work for Federal Cartridge making bullets.

I would at my university's gym. Its such a sick job, It can get busy but there is times where I have to do nothing. Like on July 1st, its Canada's Day and Im getting paid time and a half which would be like 17$/hour, and the gym will be closed but there is an event going on. So we get to sit there for a full shift watching movies getting paid.

Business Intelligence Analyst at a financial company. In a month I will have been there 2 years :lol:

SQL development, report writing, and data warehousing. It's pretty fun.

My second job is Co-Owner of OTRBasketball.com. Hey, it's on my résumé :(

I don't think you get paid at BleacherReport...

You don't, but there was a contest for each NFL team to have a beat writer for Bleacher Report/CBS. They give you 400 bucks a week and a company blackberry. I hope I get the job, they should announce the winners soon.

You don't, but there was a contest for each NFL team to have a beat writer for Bleacher Report/CBS. They give you 400 bucks a week and a company blackberry. I hope I get the job, they should announce the winners soon.

Good luck man... That's one hell of an opportunity, especially if you are planning on becoming a journalist/writer.

Good luck man... That's one hell of an opportunity, especially if you are planning on becoming a journalist/writer.

Yeah, I was hesitating at first, but I wrote the five required articles. There's a lot of competition for the Raiders spot, but I made the first cut. I'm trying not to have my hopes up, but we'll see. :lol:

Do you have a Bleacher Report account?

Yeah, I was hesitating at first, but I wrote the five required articles. There's a lot of competition for the Raiders spot, but I made the first cut. I'm trying not to have my hopes up, but we'll see. :D

Do you have a Bleacher Report account?

Yeah I used to write there a lot for college basketball a few months back...