Roger Mason on ESPN First Take

ah man i got so much respect for roger mason jr, and i was really pulling for him to win a ring in san antonio last season. great great shooter. his form looks as though he's never going to miss. he stepped up big in washington and i will always remember him for that. i think on that gil vs stevenson three point video, if you listen in closely at one point they talk about how roger beat gil in a three point shootout.

ah man i got so much respect for roger mason jr, and i was really pulling for him to win a ring in san antonio last season. great great shooter. his form looks as though he's never going to miss. he stepped up big in washington and i will always remember him for that. i think on that gil vs stevenson three point video, if you listen in closely at one point they talk about how roger beat gil in a three point shootout.

Yeah I heard that too. He got the highest score out of everyone who did that little competition. He just happens to never be filmed because he isn't a big name player. He is so underrated it's not even funny. He has the most flawless form out of any other shooting guard in the league next to Ray Allen.

i was really pulling forh im in that three point contest so he could get his face out there to a wider audience but things just didn't happen the way i thought it would. i honestly thought he could go perfect in one round lol.

crazy thing is that i used to hate roger because all he ever did was shoot, and would never drive the lane or finish around the rim and he just added those dimensions to his game in the season in which he helped lead us to the playoff berth without gil. spur are looking really good to have mason, gino, and jefferson as their swingmen.