NLDS Discussion: D-backs vs. Brewers

Cobb

http://mlb.mlb.com/shared/components/gameday/v6/images/ps-logos/ari.png vs. http://mlb.mlb.com/shared/components/gameday/v6/images/ps-logos/mil.png

Probable Pitching Matchups:

Game 1 (Saturday 10/1, 2:07 PM ET at Miller Park): D-backs 1 Brewers 4

Game 2 (Sunday 10/2, 4:37 PM ET at Miller Park): D-backs 4 Brewers 9

Game 3 (Tuesday 10/4, 9:30 PM ET at Chase Field): Brewers 1 D-backs 8

Game 4 (Wednesday 10/5, 9:30 PM ET at Chase Field): Brewers 7 D-backs 10

Game 5 (Friday 10/7, 5:00 PM ET at Miller Park): Ian Kennedy vs. Yovani Gallardo

*= If Necessary

Times subject to change

All games on TBS

Edited by Cobb

Sucks for D-Backs fans. Game 1 at 11 AM local time and game 2 at 1 PM local time.

I love it. I can actually watch a game for once rather than miss them all because of work/class. :lol:

I don't understand the decision to send Bloomquist home on that play during the top of the 1st. After he had to hold up to make sure that the liner wasn't caught it was clear that he had no chance of scoring and Braun's throw was about 2 seconds ahead of him. They should've held him at third and took their chances with runners at the corners and 1 out.

I'm all for taking chances and playing aggressive baseball, but that was just a stupid risk as he had no chance of scoring unless Braun completely botched the throw.

• Owner

Wow, did anyone else see that confusion and grand slam? Pitcher and catcher's communication were terrible, they finally just threw up their hands, and the pitcher gave him one right down the middle, and it's out of the park.

LOL, sorry...I don't watch much baseball at all, so I have no idea who the pitcher and catcher is for the Brewers.

Wow, did anyone else see that confusion and grand slam? Pitcher and catcher's communication were terrible, they finally just threw up their hands, and the pitcher gave him one right down the middle, and it's out of the park.

LOL, sorry...I don't watch much baseball at all, so I have no idea who the pitcher and catcher is for the Brewers.

Marcum/Lucroy