Iphone 4s

reno

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2011/10/iphone5apple2011liveblogkeynote1564.jpg

"Despite competitors trying really hard to copy the iPhone 4, they haven't really been able to come close."

http://www.engadget.com/2011/10/04/apples-lets-talk-iphone-keynote-liveblog

Basically has 1 gig of ram, dual core a5 processor, and a better 8mp camera. same screen size. I like how apple hypes up hsdpa.

Expect the I5 to some out summer 2012. Personally, I'd just get the galaxy 2 or wait for the new nexus phone if you wanted one this fall. Thoughts?

Only upgrade I care for is the camera. And that's not enough to make me upgrade from the iPhone 4 to the 4s. I'll personally be waiting for the 5 to upgrade.

On a side note, if I needed to upgrade my phone I would currently get the Droid Bionic over the iPhone 4s.

Edited by Guru

They are releasing these phones way to quick right now, Apple needs to wait for the demand to upgrade form the previous models to come back first before releasing new ones. A good chunk of my friends have the Iphone4 and all of them have said they wont be upgrade anytime soon. Its not worth paying for an upgrade when you already have a very nice brand new phone.

Only upgrade I care for is the camera. And that's not enough to make me upgrade from the iPhone 4 to the 4s. I'll personally be waiting for the 5 to upgrade.

On a side note, if I needed to upgrade my phone I would currently get the Droid Bionic over the iPhone 4s.

if you have verizon, no reason to even consider the 4s, no lte should be the deal breaker. But honestly, the 4s is a decent upgrade over the I4, dual core, twice as much ram, ios5, better camera. I dont like the screen size, Iphone 5 will most likely be 4 inches+ with the a6 processor and lte, so it will definitely be the better phone. The 4s is just competitive with other smart phones being released this fall, just depends what your preference towards ios/android.

They are releasing these phones way to quick right now, Apple needs to wait for the demand to upgrade form the previous models to come back first before releasing new ones. A good chunk of my friends have the Iphone4 and all of them have said they wont be upgrade anytime soon. Its not worth paying for an upgrade when you already have a very nice brand new phone.

That's the plan. This release is for people who have the 3Gs or 3G, even the 2G. This release definitely wasn't for the iPhone 4 users. If they released a brand new completely different phone within a year of the 4 then they would have unhappy customers. This phone is just a small upgrade from the 4, so the people who didn't splurge on the 4 will want it, and the people with the iPhone 5 will wait.

I'm not upgrading, but I know I can't wait until iOS5 comes out.

That's the plan. This release is for people who have the 3Gs or 3G, even the 2G. This release definitely wasn't for the iPhone 4 users. If they released a brand new completely different phone within a year of the 4 then they would have unhappy customers. This phone is just a small upgrade from the 4, so the people who didn't splurge on the 4 will want it, and the people with the iPhone 5 will wait.

I'm not upgrading, but I know I can't wait until iOS5 comes out.

Yep. People with the 3G or 3Gs contracts are about to be up. So yeah these phones were made for them.

• 6 months later...