Giants have a unique pair of teammates

Real Deal

• Owner

Thought this was funny, since I "half-ass know" both of these guys (partied with both of them a couple of times, probably 3-4 years ago).

Both sons of the Sunshine State, Jason Pierre-Paul and Jacquian Williams defied the odds of playing pro football -- together!

At the very mention of the other's name, both Jason Pierre-Paul and Jacquian Williams' knee-jerk responses began with two words: Oh, man.

"Oh man, me and Jacquian go way back," the defensive end said in an interview on Friday.

"Oh man, JPP," the rookie linebacker began saying as the pitch in his voice gradually went higher and higher with each initial.

Not exactly coincidence per se, but the two sons of The Sunshine State somewhat defied the odds on their path to landing on the same pro team. Not only did they play Division I football together at South Florida, they also transferred there from Fort Scott Community College the same season.

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Down-the-same-road/ce6dedad-038f-4ddf-98e1-5e47c2bd2956

Seriously, what are the odds of that? :lol: